Looking for a dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sori4mvp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 15, 2008
I hope this is in the right forum, I apologize if it's not.

I'm looking for the best place (and cheapest) to maybe find an old standard 18 inch round directv dish. Any suggestions or websites that are good for finding one? Thanks.

I hope this is in the right forum, I apologize if it's not.

I'm looking for the best place (and cheapest) to maybe find an old standard 18 inch round directv dish. Any suggestions or websites that are good for finding one? Thanks.

Old, eBay. New, there are several sponsors here that sell them, I think.

If you have any friends that have recently, or are getting ready to upgrade to HD, I'd bet you'd be able to get one that's being thrown out with no problem... ;) ;)

Yeah, I upgraded to HD recently and I am in a townhome. Rather then putting up the slimline they brought out they ran my service through the neighbors and left behind the new slimline they brought for me which is now in my garage and I actually still have my old 18 inch dish sitting out there hooked up, probably not needed since the neighbor and I share the slimeline. Anyway, my friend is just looking for the standard dish, ebay was a good idea but I've never dealt with buying anything on there before.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)