Looking to switch from E* to D*, any comparable receiver to E*'s 922 (minus Sling)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
msmith198025 said:
Actually, out of the HR line, the 21-23 are the slow ones. The 20 is slower than the 24 but MUCH faster than the 21-23 (from my experience), and the 24 is the fastest.

Yeah. And it also has the OTA tuner built in. The HR20 is a pretty good receiver.

Ok y'all just hold on the new hr34 will b out in oct. with a new ui faster than the vip922 which I have and is great but the new hr34 has 5 tuners 1 tb hard drive and wireless card built in!!

How does DirecTV usually handle Receiver upgrades, if you are in contract? How about an added receiver?

I guess you're not a fan. True fans watch thru good times and bad times. It does suck that it's been so many years of bad times lately, without any hope of things turning around any time soon. I do hope that SNY (and the Mets) gets my message that I'm not yet switching providers. Dish will get mine, when I do eventually switch to DirecTV.

I guess you're not a fan. True fans watch thru good times and bad times. It does suck that it's been so many years of bad times lately, without any hope of things turning around any time soon. I do hope that SNY (and the Mets) gets my message that I'm not yet switching providers. Dish will get mine, when I do eventually switch to DirecTV.
No I'm not a fan at all, in fact I hate the mets. I only go to a mets game when I get paid for it and I hate it cause when I go they always win. I could have went last night but it was more fun busting on my met friends that did go. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OTA antenna with SWM 3 LNB between Biloxi and Mobile

Stanley Cup on Versus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)