Lose DNS if I "move" back??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ddevil

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 24, 2005
Phoenix
I recently "moved" to an area that allows me to receive HD DNS channels (I "moved" to an area where I should be receiving East Coast feeds, but instead receive West Coast feeds--see my other thread detailing this strange turn of events).

While DirecTV insists my information has been changed in their system (I do in fact receive the DNS so something is correct in their system), my service/installation address has NOT been changed online.

For some reason they seem to be unable to change the address online and while I receive the DNS signals, my other programming (sports blackouts, etc.) reflect my "old" address. After more than 10 (no exaggeration) phone calls and long periods of time on the phone with them, I have pretty much given up getting the address changed online. Any tips on getting this changed are welcome! :)

My question is, since they seem to be so disorganized with their records, if I were to "move" back and then be "legit," are my DNS channels automatically turned off or could I slip through the system?

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)