Lost Girl - new on SyFy

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Monday nights.

I watched this a few minutes ago, not a 'must see', but not bad either. I can see that it could turn out very good, depending on how they set the flow of the show. I've set my series up for it to see how it develops.

One note, on DirecTV at least, the guide dates are out of whack and it isn't being flagged as 'new'. So you'll have to set the series link for 'both' until/unless they get that straightened out. Frankly, SyFy is terrible about this when they have a series they've picked up from somewhere else. This one has actually been on the air since last year in Canada.

I think it's funny no one talked about this for over a year, then Syfy shows it. Let's see if there's anyone left who waited to see this instead of getting it after the Showcase airing.

One note, on DirecTV at least, the guide dates are out of whack and it isn't being flagged as 'new'. So you'll have to set the series link for 'both' until/unless they get that straightened out. Frankly, SyFy is terrible about this when they have a series they've picked up from somewhere else. This one has actually been on the air since last year in Canada.

On Dish, the first showing has the correct date, the second one has the Canadian date. Since I have other timers active at 10PM, this is a real annoyance. But it's not as bad as the first season of Merlin (I think it was Merlin) where NONE of the showings were listed as new!

So I watched the first few. Another vampire story?

This series so far has done nothing for me. Timer has been deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

SYFY RENEWS HIT SERIES LOST GIRL

NEW YORK – June 5, 2012 – Syfy has renewed its hit series Lost Girl the #1 cable drama among Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54 in its time period – for a third season of 13 episodes, beginning January 2013.

On July 20, Lost Girl will move from Mondays at 10PM (ET/PT) to Fridays at 10PM.

‘Lost Girl’ Renewed by SyFy - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Keep in mind that this is a Canadian series. Season 3 will start this fall on the Showcase channel in Canada. I already saw the first two seasons on the internet and I really like this show.:)

I get the Canadian version, and season 4 just kicked off.
Also, there was an episode zero, where the cast sat around the "clubhouse", discussed their real lives, and answered fan mail, as a lead-in to ep 1.
I ran across this series after watching several years of True Blood.
It offered another look at the FAE universe, which appealed to me then.
(Edit: sort of like Star Trek vs Star Wars)
There's a little humor, good character development, more FAE than you can shake a stick at, and the above-mentioned eye candy.
Not for everybody, especially if you are burned out on monsters.
But a good romp, if you're up for it. :up
http://epguides.com/LostGirl/

Season 4, Episode 11 (out of 12) just aired.
Really? No one watches this series?
They were kinda reaching this season.
Used a lot of imagination.
Can't say it was my favorite, but as it ends, it begins to make sense.
Not a series to be taken too seriously, it's still a lot of ass-kicking fun. ;)

Season 4, Episode 11 (out of 12) just aired.
Really? No one watches this series?
They were kinda reaching this season.
Used a lot of imagination.
Can't say it was my favorite, but as it ends, it begins to make sense.
Not a series to be taken too seriously, it's still a lot of ass-kicking fun. ;)

I have all of this seasons episodes saved, just haven't got to them yet. Been catching up on several other non US broadcast shows.

The third episode of season 4 just aired on Monday on Syfy. I've watched every other season as they aired (US) and really enjoyed season 1 and 2. Season 3 was a bit uneven and it started to lose me at times. With season 4, I'm really having a lot of trouble getting into it and am seriously considering cancelling the timer. It was a mistake hardly having Bo in the first two episodes, and it's really hard to follow what's going on.

Yes, season #4 is hard to follow.
But as the season goes forward, it makes more and more sense.
I'm not defending it. I don't like the convoluted story line either.
But the regulars do their thing, supporting the story.
Just hope this doesn't kill off the franchise. ;)

Canadian producer Prodigy Pictures told The Hollywood Reporter that Lost Girl will wrap internationally after its upcoming season, and Syfy confirmed the fifth season will be the last one stateside.

"It’s time for Bo's journey to come to an epic conclusion," Lost Girl star Anna Silk told Fae-natics, or die-hard fans of the series set in the world of Fae, in a YouTube message Monday.

The Canadian drama follows supernatural seductress Bo (Silk) as a succubus who feeds off sexual energy.

Showcase ordered 16 episodes for season five, to be split in two parts.

The first eight episodes will start airing on Showcase on December 7, with the second batch to air in Fall 2015.

Syfy did not indicate when the fifth season will air on its network.

hollywoodreporter.com

"The Simpsons" marathon starts on FXX tomorrow!!! You gonna watch?

Trophy Wife

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)