Lost OTA Channel

LMUK

Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
A couple of weeks ago we completely lost the signal for CBS - we'd been getting it fine until then except with heavy rain. All our other OTA channels are still coming in fine.

We had someone from voom to look at the problem a couple of days ago. He tried rescanning for the locals. The weather was pretty bad at the time and the signal wasn't strong enough for it to pick up CBS or Fox and he told me to keep an eye on the signal strength for those and try running it again when the weather improved.

Even though it didn't pick up CBS or Fox, both were still appearing on the program guide and we're still getting a picture for fox.

Today the signal was pretty strong for both of them - in the 90s - but the scan is still not picking up the channels - it pauses for a bit where they should be but never gets them.

Like before, they're both still in the program guide and we're still getting fox but nothing at all for CBS even though the signal should be plenty strong enough.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks
Lindsey

I've got the same action going on with Fox. I wonder if it's that PSIP deal? Not sure why it would have changed all the sudden, though. Irritating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)