Madam Secretary

I understand she´s no longer with the President´s son.
My heart goes out to the poor soul who takes her as girlfriend.

Good episode except for the stupid, meaningless Stevie subplot.

Either they get rid of that character, or the producers should change the name of the show to Stevie´s adventures, and let the Secretary'and Henry's stories be the filling around Stevie's life.

Good episode except for the stupid, meaningless Stevie subplot.

Either they get rid of that character, or the producers should change the name of the show to Stevie´s adventures, and let the Secretary'and Henry's stories be the filling around Stevie's life.
If they got rid of Stevie, I'd have to boycott the show.:mad:

J.K. :biggrin

They should come up with a spin-off then.

"Madam Stevie"

Then I´ll be able to enjoy "Madam Secretary"

And Madam Stevie can take care of her business in her own show.

They should come up with a spin-off then.

"Madam Stevie"

Then I´ll be able to enjoy "Madam Secretary"

And Madam Stevie can take care of her business in her own show.

I'd say that there's no reason to re-schedule next episode, but after what happened today in Brussels, and what the networks have done with episodes dealing with terrorism, after a big terrorist event......:rolleyes:

I'd say that there's no reason to re-schedule next episode, but after what happened today in Brussels, and what the networks have done with episodes dealing with terrorism, after a big terrorist event......:rolleyes:
The next episode involves a Pakistani plane crashing in India while carrying a nuclear device, no reason to reschedule. Besides, the show had no problem showing an episode of a Russian fighter jet getting shot down the VERY same week that Turkey shot down a Russian fighter plane.

Not sure where they want to go with these elections, but I hope Elizabeth won't be affected (not very much at least).

IMO Stevie should have been written off this show, long time ago.