OTHER Magicsee C900 Pro

techdude001

Original poster
Apr 26, 2021
KY
Hi guys, I have a Magicsee C900 Pro and I can't seem to get it to recognize a Western Digital 2.5" 2TB internal HDD Model: WDBMYH0020BNC-WRSN. I just bought HDD today at Best Buy. The Magicsee C900 Pro doesn't seem to have any way to mount/format an internal HDD. I anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I have a Magicsee C900 Pro and I can't seem to get it to recognize a Western Digital 2.5" 2TB internal HDD Model: WDBMYH0020BNC-WRSN. I just bought HDD today at Best Buy. The Magicsee C900 Pro doesn't seem to have any way to mount/format an internal HDD. I anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Satellite Guys! :)

I've never heard of that brand/model. Likely a Chinese box with little to no support. I did find a reference to a Magicsee C500 on Amazon and Aliexpress. Your probably not going to like it but my best advice would be to return the Magicsee if at all possible and purchase a receiver from a US seller. My recommendation would be one of the following.

For a good, basic 4K receiver:

For an all the bells and whistles 4K receiver:

Both are quality units that are sold by members here at Satellite Guys who will give you excellent after-the-sale support. :)

I am all for the sellers here, and encourage the above recommendation, but I will say that if you can mount that HD to your PC either internally or with a SATA to USB adapter, you could go to disk management, partition it, then format it either FAT32 or Ex4 and it will work in the receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)