OTHER Magicsee C900 Pro

techdude001

Original poster
Apr 26, 2021
KY
Hi guys, I have a Magicsee C900 Pro and I can't seem to get it to recognize a Western Digital 2.5" 2TB internal HDD Model: WDBMYH0020BNC-WRSN. I just bought HDD today at Best Buy. The Magicsee C900 Pro doesn't seem to have any way to mount/format an internal HDD. I anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I have a Magicsee C900 Pro and I can't seem to get it to recognize a Western Digital 2.5" 2TB internal HDD Model: WDBMYH0020BNC-WRSN. I just bought HDD today at Best Buy. The Magicsee C900 Pro doesn't seem to have any way to mount/format an internal HDD. I anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Satellite Guys! :)

I've never heard of that brand/model. Likely a Chinese box with little to no support. I did find a reference to a Magicsee C500 on Amazon and Aliexpress. Your probably not going to like it but my best advice would be to return the Magicsee if at all possible and purchase a receiver from a US seller. My recommendation would be one of the following.

For a good, basic 4K receiver:

For an all the bells and whistles 4K receiver:

Both are quality units that are sold by members here at Satellite Guys who will give you excellent after-the-sale support. :)

I am all for the sellers here, and encourage the above recommendation, but I will say that if you can mount that HD to your PC either internally or with a SATA to USB adapter, you could go to disk management, partition it, then format it either FAT32 or Ex4 and it will work in the receiver.