Matrix Trilogy Set Received

bchris2597

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Virginia
I received my Matrix set today.....have only watched the Matrix and it looks great can't wait to see the rest. Let's see how this helps out the HD DVD camp??

I received my Matrix set today.....have only watched the Matrix and it looks great can't wait to see the rest. Let's see how this helps out the HD DVD camp??

OK, I'm officially jealous. :D

I ordered mine directly form the Warner Home Video online store (along with Letters from Iwo Jima), and it's sitting in the UPS facility in Phoenix for the weekend. :( I'll have Monday. Reviews sound great.

Sure won't hurt the HD DVD camp. One of the funniest things I read about it was that Warner had a promotional trailer about Matrix & HD DVD that preceding the showing of Spiderman 3 in theaters. Take that, Sony! ;)

OK, I'm officially jealous. :D
Sure won't hurt the HD DVD camp. One of the funniest things I read about it was that Warner had a promotional trailer about Matrix & HD DVD that preceding the showing of Spiderman 3 in theaters. Take that, Sony! ;)

Ordered mine from AMAzon. Won't have until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Funny thing, also. I was watching "Nothing but Trailers." They had a big POTC promo for Blu-Ray and then the first five trailers were Universal exclusives. The whole show had only on BD exclusive and it looked really stupid.

S~

I ordered mine from HDMoviesource.com and it was sent out wends, so hopefully it will get here monday!

Just to alert eveyone on two deal on this set:

At best buy, they have a $20 off 3 HD-DVD's deal right now and rumor has it that the computer system is treating the set as 3 disc's so it gives you $20 off automatically. Not sure how long this will last, but a fall-back is to have them PM to walmart.com, they have it for $63

Just to alert eveyone on two deal on this set:

At best buy, they have a $20 off 3 HD-DVD's deal right now and rumor has it that the computer system is treating the set as 3 disc's so it gives you $20 off automatically. Not sure how long this will last, but a fall-back is to have them PM to walmart.com, they have it for $63

Sounds like a great deal! Is that in some local area only, or is it a national propotion? I didn't see a 3 disc promotion mentioned in the Best Buy flyer... Is that if you buy a player?

Ok, just bought the Trilogy! The $20 discount didn't show up automatically (since this is a boxset, not three separate disks, as I was told), but the customer service rep agreed to honor it when I asked. $59.99 is a great price, though I wouldn't mind paying $63.87 either (the Walmart price match). Thanks for the tip! :up

Sweetness. I few days I received my copy of the Matrix trilogy from Circuit City for $19.99! It came with a coupon to download the Animatrix for free on the 360. Now all I need is an HD-DVD player (don't have one yet). I was thinking about getting the 360 add-on, but I think I might get the Toshiba one from Crutchfield that's on sale right now (plus 5 free HD-DVD movies) for $199. I can't wait!

Attachments

• matrix.jpg
    matrix.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 123

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts