Status
Please reply by conversation.

robosat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
North of Mexico
Hi guys.

I've been using my Micro HD for a year and a half. Recently, the unit does not deliver signal through the HDMI output (wich I've always been using); just through the Audio Video Cable (RCA Connectors in the TV). I changed cable and I noticed that some poor contact in the connector should be the cause. I tried with some new cables and image just appears in TV when you push too hard cable connector inside the HDMI input, but image disappear when you left the cable alone. Last days, neither that. Now I Don't get any image through HDMI output anyway.
Is there any Micro HD Repairing Center in the US ? (Seems to me the problem is the output connector in the Micro)

Thanks.

Hi guys.

I've been using my Micro HD for a year and a half. Recently, the unit does not deliver signal through the HDMI output (wich I've always been using); just through the Audio Video Cable (RCA Connectors in the TV). I changed cable and I noticed that some poor contact in the connector should be the cause. I tried with some new cables and image just appears in TV when you push too hard cable connector inside the HDMI input, but image disappear when you left the cable alone. Last days, neither that. Now I Don't get any image through HDMI output anyway.
Is there any Micro HD Repairing Center in the US ? (Seems to me the problem is the output connector in the Micro)

Thanks.

Consider asking a friend that knows how to solder well to just resolder the HDMI connector on the bottom of the MicroHD's circuit board. That's probably all that needs doing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)