Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Are you missing channels from your DISH Lineup? This may be due to the decommissioning of the 129 satellite.

If you are missing channels please use the steps below to resolve the issue.
  • Check Switch
    • Diagnostics > Dish (3) > Test Installation (5)
    • Wait for the "Check Switch Status Progress 058" to complete
  • Manual Guide Update
    • Diagnostics > Tools > Guide Update > Select "Yes" on Guide Update 1618 popup
    • Wait 5 - 10 minutes and confirm Live TV is working as expected

Hey Scott! That's for beta software - or anyone on H355.

For ViP customers a check switch needs to be completed and you'll likely see pop-up 836 (fewer satellites returned).

For production XIP/ZIP customers a reboot and then a check switch needs to be performed - your matrix will likely not look accurate in your menus but it is a UI error only.

This is all a byproduct of 129 being removed from the tables on the back-end. Please let me know if you're experiencing any issues after the check switch - or if the check switch doesn't resolve the issue.

Thanks I was sent that from someone.

Now looking I now also see a longer version of that from the Beta Team in my email as well which is where the person who sent it to me probably got it. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
I just performed a Hopper Plus check switch. Here is results. Can't upload pic. Will work on it and post again.

Attachments

• 20230721_105735.jpg
    20230721_105735.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 161
Hey Scott! That's for beta software - or anyone on H355.

For ViP customers a check switch needs to be completed and you'll likely see pop-up 836 (fewer satellites returned).

For production XIP/ZIP customers a reboot and then a check switch needs to be performed - your matrix will likely not look accurate in your menus but it is a UI error only.

This is all a byproduct of 129 being removed from the tables on the back-end. Please let me know if you're experiencing any issues after the check switch - or if the check switch doesn't resolve the issue.
Reboot and THEN do the check switch? Or is that the other way around?

Im not having any luck getting my hopper3 back up and running after noticing this morning that I was missing a ton of channels. I tried what Scott posted above, check switch and manual guide update, and while waiting the 5-10 min for the guide to update, the hopper3 switches to the Acquiring Signal 535 pop up, and I wait another 5 minutes and nothing is happening. Still dead in the water. Any ideas?

• Wow
Im not having any luck getting my hopper3 back up and running after noticing this morning that I was missing a ton of channels. I tried what Scott posted above, check switch and manual guide update, and while waiting the 5-10 min for the guide to update, the hopper3 switches to the Acquiring Signal 535 pop up, and I wait another 5 minutes and nothing is happening. Still dead in the water. Any ideas?
Hit the House button 3 times, go down to Dish on the left and make sure that 'tuner' isn't 0. If it is, go to that box, hit select, and select the number 1, and you may have to do this twice

Hit the House button 3 times, go down to Dish on the left and make sure that 'tuner' isn't 0. If it is, go to that box, hit select, and select the number 1, and you may have to do this twice

Thanks for posting this. This is the work around if you get stuck on acquiring signal - you may still need to run a check switch after you move beyond the 535 acquiring signal pop-up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)