Missing channel

There's a whole big thread about it

Reactions: charlesrshell

Thank you

Wrong thread. This thread is due to Univision moving in Seattle to kvos 12 which use to be h&i. That thread you linked was for Albuquerque, NM.

h&I TV on channel 35 now in Spanish. It is now listed as channel 293 which doesn't exist on my tv
Your market (Seattle) changed Univision to the former H&I station (Kvos 12 in Bellingham) today. So Dish will have to open up the main H&I station on 293. Call dish and explain the situation and hopefully they can open up channel 293 for you

I would like to say my family is in the same boat as the OP. We have dish network and live in WA State and fall under the seattle market for KVOS CH 35/Heroes and Icons. No we do not get CH 293 either on dish network and we have top 250+ package. At first I did everything under the trouble shooting tips to see if something was wrong at my end. Everything was good at our end. We have two hoppers which are Hopper 2 with sling and one joey.

I called up dish network up this afternoon just about 20mins ago and talked with CSR reported our problem and then handed me off to another person on the phone from the tech dept. Again I told them our problem and that tech who was a very nice lady tried a few things from her end to fix the problem, but she could not. She informed me it could be a contract problem between dish and the network on this and no time table on when channel 293 will be available to us.

On our program guide it still shows Channel 35 KVOS as Heroes and Icons, but it is playing spanish programming from univision I think. Anyways I just wanted share my experience on this problem. It sucks no star trek until this issue is fixed. All I can say is :censored:censored

Lmao just got off a 45min call with dish. Call started of by then telling me there was no problem where I was quick to point out I had better things to do then spend an hr on the phone with Dish

Talked to dish and was told there is nothing wrong lol. Will be ordering Star link this week so I can dump dish and steam some other service. From what I've read here and other places because of the lack of customer service dish will be gone within 5yrs

Just a short time ago I was going over the channel guide on dish network and I see we have heroes and icons back in the seattle market for now.

1. Good news for dish network people in western Washington H and I is back for now on channel 293
2. Bad news its in SD and on the eastern time block settings and no HD version as of yet
3. If you are use to watching Star Trek TNG at 9pm PST you will have to watch it at 6pm PST now. Unless you have set up for DVR
4. Channel 35 KVOS is still listed as Heroes and Icons on my guide still. So please remeber its not H and I no more
5. Hopeful Dish network will update things over the next few days get things back in order