Missing YouTube Channel 371 from Hopper 3 Guide

jannah

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 27, 2011
Southeastern U.S.
Hopper 3 the YouTube channel 371 is missing from guide. I don't access it from there but my husband does, and noticed today it was gone.

I tried to add it back to my favorites list several times. It moves over to list but when I check guide it's not there.

Any ideas ?

Hopper 3 the YouTube channel 371 is missing from guide. I don't access it from there but my husband does, and noticed today it was gone.

I tried to add it back to my favorites list several times. It moves over to list but when I check guide it's not there.

Any ideas ?
I still have YouTube channel 371 in my Hopper in the St Louis area.

I just tried to add 371 to a favorites and I saw that it wouldn't keep it after adding. So, I tried 372, which is Prime, and it took. I removed 372 and tried 371 again and this time it took. Neither of these channels are actually satellite channels, just a button to access the Youtube and Prime streaming channels. I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Can't get it back on the guide but inputting 371 on the remote it comes up on the screen.
I couldn't add 372 Prime to my favorites, it's not on the list, so that didn't work for me.
Not a big deal, I use the Samsung hub for YouTube, but just strange that it isn't on the guide anymore.
Thanks

Can't get it back on the guide but inputting 371 on the remote it comes up on the screen.
I couldn't add 372 Prime to my favorites, it's not on the list, so that didn't work for me.
Not a big deal, I use the Samsung hub for YouTube, but just strange that it isn't on the guide anymore.
Thanks
Are you looking at a Favorites guide or an All Subcribed guide?

If you want to see 371 in the guide go to All Subscribed.
Good call! I had already checked my guide and it's there. After I read your post I checked the settings and it is set to all subscribed. That's why I read this forum. You saved a lot of people a lot of time! Maybe you should have posted it as a challenge to see how long it would have taken someone else to figure it out! Little things sink big ships.

I think they should of included You tube in the same area in the 300s like they did for Netflix, Amazon prime. They could use channel 303 and 304 or even 306 and it would be in the same area as the rest of the apps.

I checked my old Hopper 3 still hooked up and my friends Hopper 3 at his house and I don't see You tube anywhere in the apps or the guide. It's not locked out either in my locked channels. So I guess it has been removed for some reason? Is there a dispute between the two companies ?

I checked my old Hopper 3 still hooked up and my friends Hopper 3 at his house and I don't see You tube anywhere in the apps or the guide. It's not locked out either in my locked channels. So I guess it has been removed for some reason? Is there a dispute between the two companies ?
Are you on All Subscribed in the guide?

I was wrong I checked on the joey 3 connected to the Hopper in my house and it doesn't show up. But it is on the Hopper 3 under all sub. My Buddy has his blocked for some reason in his locks menu. I will change that when I go over there next time. He doesn't use You tube so I think he must of blocked it to clear out his guide of clutter he doesn't use. I guess the joey 3 doesn't get access to You tube by design:confused:.