MLB 2012 Postseason

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
That was a big inning that could have been a whole lot bigger for Detroit. Dirks was a little over anxious swinging at balls in the dirt right after they walked Peralta to load the bases. The way things went in the first two innings I'm just happy to have the lead though.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
That was a big inning that could have been a whole lot bigger for Detroit. Dirks was a little over anxious swinging at balls in the dirt right after they walked Peralta to load the bases. The way things went in the first two innings I'm just happy to have the lead though.

I was thinking the same thing. We should have gotten more runs and somebody should tell Dirks to settle down and take a pitch or two...and don't watch Delmon.

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
Looks like Fister may be done for the night. We are set up perfectly for Al, Benoit, and Valverde 7th, 8th, and 9th just like Leyland likes it. Dotel could also pitch the 7th. Let's hope we get a couple more runs and the bull pen holds up.

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
king3pj said:
Looks like Fister may be done for the night. We are set up perfectly for Al, Benoit, and Valverde 7th, 8th, and 9th just like Leyland likes it. Dotel could also pitch the 7th. Let's hope we get a couple more runs and the bull pen holds up.

Wrong. Fister is still out there. You don't know anything about baseball.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Wrong. Fister is still out there. You don't know anything about baseball.

:D

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I just realized something. Everyone I rooted for in the wild card elimination round won, and everyone I rooted for in the division series lost. I wonder if that means it alternates every other series? If so, then the teams I want to win during these league series should win and the team I want to win in the World Series should lose.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Sunday's Playoff Schedule

Tigers (Sanchez) at Yankees (Kuroda)- ALCS Game 2- 4:00pm ET (TBS)
Cardinals
(Lynn) Giants (Bumgarner)- NLCS Game 1- 8:00pm ET (FOX)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)