MLB 2013 Season

Your pointing out that Grenke has the better avg and he should hit over the guy coming off the bench, right ?
First, I was somewhat joking. One reason you don't want to let your pitcher hit if he is going to be coming out is because you don't want to risk him getting injured. As the manager, I too would have pinch hit for him if I was planning on taking him out anyway.

Second, My huh was trying to make sense of your argument assuming I wasn't joking. What does he hitting for himself have to do with hitting for a starter? He has been used as a pinch hitter, BTW. He has also been allowed to bat for himself before and was either pinch ran for or taken out after his AB.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

It looks like the race for the two AL wild cards has become a three team race between the Rays, Indians and Rangers. The Yankees, Orioles and Royals each need a miracle.

Dodgers just completed their 21st shutout of the season. The most in the majors.

Manny Machado just went down hard and painfully at 1st base at the Trop. Looks like he hit the edge of the bag hard and his left knee turned inside. He went down in a lump grabbing his knee and in a huge amount of pain. Taken off the field on a stretcher.

So very, very sad. The kid was having a stellar season and seems like a great, centered individual. He is out till 2014 for sure. I hope it is less severe an injury than it appeared.

Manny Machado just went down hard and painfully at 1st base at the Trop. Looks like he hit the edge of the bag hard and his left knee turned inside. He went down in a lump grabbing his knee and in a huge amount of pain. Taken off the field on a stretcher.

So very, very sad. The kid was having a stellar season and seems like a great, centered individual. He is out till 2014 for sure. I hope it is less severe an injury than it appeared.

That sucks!! He is one of the bright young players in the game.

Pirates blow another lead. Bad times in Pittsburgh at the wrong time

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They're going to the playoffs. The bad times at the wrong time would be the elimination game.

Congrats to the Reds and Bucs for clinching.

Now all 5 NL playoff teams have been determined. It is just a matter of which NL Central team will be the division winner and which 2 will be the WC.

Congrats to the Reds and Bucs for clinching.

Now all 5 NL playoff teams have been determined. It is just a matter of which NL Central team will be the division winner and which 2 will be the WC.

And who will be the WC host team.

And who will be the WC host team.

Best overall record too. Believe it or not the Reds still have a shot at that. Would have to win out and everyone else lose a few games. Jus shows how close all five teams are to each other.

Best overall record too. Believe it or not the Reds still have a shot at that. Would have to win out and everyone else lose a few games. Jus shows how close all five teams are to each other.

Yes, forgot about that.

Oklahoma State basketball legend Bob Kurland dies at 88

L.C. Greenwood RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts