MLB 2024 Season

Dodgers doing damage control with Ohtani and his gambling controversy.
Well MLB sure created a problem when you allow gambling on baseball, and even allow a sports bet inside ballparks!
And then there is Pete Rose.

Well MLB sure created a problem when you allow gambling on baseball, and even allow a sports bet inside ballparks!

Pete Rose has nothing to do with this fiasco! MLB brought this on their own.

GJeV6rQaQAAz08R

Pete Rose has nothing to do with this fiasco! MLB brought this on their own.
Major league baseball has taken anyone who gambled not only out of the game, but refused to put them in the Hall of Fame. If you dont believe Pete Rose dosent belong, thats on you. His numbers speak for themselves....So yes all this has to do with the powers at be from MLB!

Reactions: TRG
Major league baseball has taken anyone who gambled not only out of the game, but refused to put them in the Hall of Fame. If you dont believe Pete Rose dosent belong, thats on you. His numbers speak for themselves....So yes all this has to do with the powers at be from MLB!
You are correct ....

Is MLB going to ban Ohtani if hes found guilty of betting on baseball, on his team, or his team to lose (which would be REALLY bad)

Personally, I have No Problem if you bet on your Team to WIN .... (I know you can't bet on your team, or any other legally).

So far, they are saying that Ohtani hasn't gambled on Baseball .... so far.

So far, they are saying that Ohtani hasn't gambled on Baseball .... so far.
Man Im not shocked, they will twist themselves into knots because of money!....Look how the NHL walked away from the Great One because of his wife!!!!......Shoeless Joe are you watching?!

Man Im not shocked, they will twist themselves into knots because of money!....Look how the NHL walked away from the Great One because of his wife!!!!......Shoeless Joe are you watching?!
Lets see if they keep digging (or Start digging) for more details, they were ruthless with Rose ... but Ohtani is thier darling, so we'll see.

Come one Come All ...
The 2024 MLB Baseball Season is upon us !!!

1st Pitch for some 4:00 pm

Not counting whatever games were on earlier in the week in a different country ... which next to Nobody saw ...

Personally, I didn't even know it was on ... I may have watched a bit ...

Reactions: Howard Simmons
The Yankees are 4-0 for the first time since 2003!
The Astros are 0-4 for the first time since they got Good ... (Altuve joined the club is then things started to turn ... 2011 ish)

Time to hit the Panic Button ???

NO ...

However, they do need to play MUCH better.
Sloppy defense thruout the series didn't help ... very unusual for them.

Yankees, if they fall behind in a game , you KNOW they will battle and usually come back to make it very interesting or worse, win the game.

The Astros should have been ready for that ...
I'm disappointed in the first weekend, but they will get it going.

Astros vs Yankees is always a Playoff atmosphere.