Status
Please reply by conversation.

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
Could someone that doesnt have extra innings check ch 720 are you getting this channel as part of the free preview week?

I am not and I called and Direct said we all should be want to see if it just me.

See if ch 720 is on right now 6 PM central

Thanks

720 is the game mix channel and I don't get 720 either.

721 (Phillies @ Cubs) has the D* logo and is playing music.

723-727, 729-731, 733-737are showing games.

728 (Astros @ Pirates) 732 (Ranger @ Red Sox) is not available in my area, but I live in TX so its probably airing local.

739-744 channel not purchased, but these games have not started.

745-749 have the D* logo, playing music and all are upcoming games.

Time is 5:55 mountain, (6:55)central

720 is the game mix channel and I don't get 720 either.

721 (Phillies @ Cubs) has the D* logo and is playing music.

723-727, 729-731, 733-737are showing games.

728 (Astros @ Pirates) 732 (Ranger @ Red Sox) is not available in my area, but I live in TX so its probably airing local.

739-744 channel not purchased, but these games have not started.

745-749 have the D* logo, playing music and all are upcoming games.

Time is 5:55 mountain, (6:55)central
Cubs game ended early

733-1 rogers sport net HD live

Cubs game was an early game ;)

720 doesnt show here either....the games on RSN's that D* doesnt carry show grey in the guide but can view them (SD game via 4SD as example)

guess not :(

Noticed they also are very quick to pull the plug when the game is over but take forever to turn the game on

The Cubs game for some reason they turned on at 1:00 on the nuts so you could watch the pregame but as soon as the game was over they cut it
The Pirates game they turned on at 6:04 (started at 6:00) and cut before they finished the good byes for the night

these are two examples

guess not :(

Noticed they also are very quick to pull the plug when the game is over but take forever to turn the game on

The Cubs game for some reason they turned on at 1:00 on the nuts so you could watch the pregame but as soon as the game was over they cut it
The Pirates game they turned on at 6:04 (started at 6:00) and cut before they finished the good byes for the night

these are two examples

Thats why I prefer the RSN's over the EI package.

They still cut it right after the game on the 600's

As soon as the Detroit game and the Cubs game got over, within 30 seconds of the game being "over" I got "not authorized" 721 message on 663 & 665

I just wish that my games would stop freezing if I am using scoreguide and hit exit to turn it off or if I am browsing throught the guide at times. This happens on the EI and RSNs and 99% of this issue has been since the preview started. I am a subscriber and this didn't happen much at all before the preview. As I recall, it happened once or twice in two months. I have two HR24s and no other issues. It is weird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.