MLB POST SEASON 2010

Yanks and Phils both have to come back from 3-1 deficits (NYY took step 1 today) or, as Salsa said, broadcasting companies will sh** their pants.

Bill, your Red Sox have pulled this feat off thrice- what exactly does it take for a baseball team to come back from a 3 games to 1 deficit?
Win 3 games??

What a clutch pitching performance by Ryan Madson.....striking out the side in the bottom of the 8th!

Phillies maintain a 3-2 lead, top of the 9th

And that score stood up as the final.

Looks like Halladay did out duel Lincicum

Thank God! Because you know (according to Sandra) the Perfect Game, the No-hitter in the playoffs, the 20 win season, and the Cy Young (probably) all would have been forgotten had he not outdueled Lincicum. Wow, amazing how a pretty sensible discussion can go wacko in a matter of seconds.

Thank God! Because you know (according to Sandra) the Perfect Game, the No-hitter in the playoffs, the 20 win season, and the Cy Young (probably) all would have been forgotten had he not outdueled Lincicum. Wow, amazing how a pretty sensible discussion can go wacko in a matter of seconds.

Thinking Philly fans will be satisfied with a Cy Young award instead of a World Series is what's wacko. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Last edited:
Just in case anyone takes a garlic break long enough to worry about where the Yankee fans are, well this one won't be here. Win or lose I NEVER post during a game, or even after it.

Actually, tonight I'll be at the Toms River North -Brick Memorial football game, it's a big one in the Shore conference A South division. I probably won't make it home until the 6th or 7th inning.

Tomorrow we're flying to Miami...yay warmth! Believe it or not we're going down there to meet a potential photographer...the invasion of Normandy took less planning than this wedding!

Hopefully we'll have a game seven to watch in our Dania hotel room. If not, I guess we'll just have to think of something else to do! :censored: :D

Sandra

I don't normally post during games either, because I like to watch the games. :D

wait, Hamilton has been walked 5 times (ALCS record) .. are the Yanks scared?? LOL

WOW where is the crying gang now, oh I know maybe they went to get sum garlic fries LMAO

ITS OVAH FOR THE NY YANKEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO REPEAT LIKE THE LAKERS DID LOL

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA
THE NY YANKEES DON'T REPEAT WORLD SERIES PENNANTS

Texas Rangers win the series 4-2

Yes congratulations to all Texas Rangers Fans. Now the next question: What time is Saturday's game 5 Giants @ Phils? Is it now a night game? It was suppose to be a day game but TV (FOX) always has the last word.

Besides the Seattle Mariners, what other team has never been to the World Series now?

ron santo dead at 70

World Series of Boxing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)