Launching 1/2
Sacramento KQCA 58-2
Kansas City KCWE 29-2
Greenville/Spartanburg, SC WYFF 4-2
All 3 are Hearst stations currently affiliated with ThisTV

Launching 3/27/15
Cleveland WBNX 55-3 (replacing This TV)

per a post elsewhere Miami is getting it too

When the LiveWell network goes away here in South Florida on WPLG 10-3 on 1/1/2015 it will be replaced by the MOVIES! channel.

Havent heard anything about the Scripps stations (what they will replace it with)

One option would be Cozi (unless you already have it in Oklahoma)

according to rabbitears Tulsa does not have a Cozi affiliate (actually there isnt one in Oklahoma)

according to rabbitears Tulsa does not have a Cozi affiliate (actually there isnt one in Oklahoma)

Rabbitears is messed up a little for Tulsa. It has Grit and Escape backwards too. Grit is on 41.3 and Escape is on 23.3 and Rabbitears has it backwards.

We just got Cozi around the first of August. It is on KWHB 47.2. From the ads and station ID's Lesea added Cozi to all their OTA channels.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/local-tv/lesea-ota-broadcasting-board-cozi-tv/131823

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/77115/cozi-tv-diginet-adds-eight-markets

https://www.nbcumv.com/node/1374131

Rabbitears is messed up a little for Tulsa. It has Grit and Escape backwards too. Grit is on 41.3 and Escape is on 23.3 and Rabbitears has it backwards.

Well, I'm not psychic and depend on local viewer updates or press releases to know who's where. I went by the information I had. I've now reversed the listings accordingly.

We just got Cozi around the first of August. It is on KWHB 47.2. From the ads and station ID's Lesea added Cozi to all their OTA channels.

They didn't. LeSEA has a network called "FETV" which carries COZI programming part time. In markets where COZI already had an affiliate, they are not running COZI programming. I could be wrong, but I would imagine there's an escape clause so that if someone wants to carry COZI full time in a market, they're not bound to the part-time carriage on the LeSEA stations.

- Trip

Reactions: Mr Tony
Well, I'm not psychic and depend on local viewer updates or press releases to know who's where. I went by the information I had. I've now reversed the listings accordingly.

They didn't. LeSEA has a network called "FETV" which carries COZI programming part time. In markets where COZI already had an affiliate, they are not running COZI programming. I could be wrong, but I would imagine there's an escape clause so that if someone wants to carry COZI full time in a market, they're not bound to the part-time carriage on the LeSEA stations.

- Trip

You do a great job Trip. I check your listings a lot, when I travel to see whats available.

They are carrying Cozi fulltime on KWHB, it's not the FETV version which I can also see on Dish channel 82. I actually watch Cozi and Grit quit a bit. We have The Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, The Virginian, The Adventures of Jim Bowie, Maverick, Cisco Kid, I Spy and the Cozi movies in the overnight and morning hours when FETV is showing their religious programming'

KWHB also has a 3rd subchannel for World Harvest TV on 47.5 which shows as 47.3.

Disappointingly, in the Indianapolis market, WHMB only carries its usual programming on 40.1 and WHT on 40.2. No FETV. (Cozi already carried on WTHR 13.2.)

To stay on topic, we don't get Movies! on any station in the market yet. Seems like the WTTV//WTTK & WXIN duopoly is about to get close to maxing out on subchannels. I wonder if WRTV may pick it up to replace LWN (but they'll likely do whatever the Scripps group decides to do nationally).

Burlington VT needs some subchannels. All we have is MeTV, Create, PBS World (twice), a weather station, and Mhz World. ABC and Fox have - 2 channels that are SD duplicates of the -1. CW is a -2 as well. Movies would be welcome...

ABC and Fox have - 2 channels that are SD duplicates of the -1.
blame the owner (Nexstar) for that. They don't like adding subchannels for some reason

Here in Duluth the only non network subchannel is MeTV. CBS has CW on it, NBC has My, PBS has their cluster, ABC has MeTV, Fox has none.

blame the owner (Nexstar) for that. They don't like adding subchannels for some reason

Here in Duluth the only non network subchannel is MeTV. CBS has CW on it, NBC has My, PBS has their cluster, ABC has MeTV, Fox has none.

At least WPTZ separated CW and MeTV, as discussed on another thread. And I forced another 5-3 MeTV into the AM21. I wish the WCAX weather channel became a WeatherNation affiliate because it would hopefully be more professional. I am "moved" to Boston (as you can see) and have Cozi as a primary, which is cool.

Attachments

• 1418323213263.jpg
    1418323213263.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 232
At least WPTZ separated CW and MeTV, as discussed on another thread.
yeah I remember that hub bub when they combined the two. Folks were pissed!

I wish the WCAX weather channel became a WeatherNation affiliate because it would hopefully be more professional.
eh WXNation was good but now got really stale. Not as many updates as it use to (use to be every hour or so...now it can be 4 hours before an update)

yeah I remember that hub bub when they combined the two. Folks were pissed!

eh WXNation was good but now got really stale. Not as many updates as it use to (use to be every hour or so...now it can be 4 hours before an update)

CW used to be 44-2, but as you said, they don't like subchannels. When I lived up here a while ago, Fox 44 was WB from 10 to midnight, which was kinda cool. All providers (including Dish) carry WPTZ CW except Directv.

When I lived up here a while ago, Fox 44 was WB from 10 to midnight, which was kinda cool.
lot of smaller markets carried UPN or WB at weird hours. When I lived in Duluth the 1st time (2000-2002) UPN was on the NBC affiliate after the late shows.

To add on "Movies!" launching on KQCA 58.2, I saw that KTXL 40.3 has program data from This TV, but the channel's dark (unless you count the small watermark that reads "SACRAMENTO", along with the legal ID showing up as not dark). I think that's where This is moving to, as This is currently on KQCA 58.2 as of the time of writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts