Status
Not open for further replies.

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I should be so ashamed of my self for this:

Dune (Alan Smithee TV version)

Austin Powers : Gold Member (Yeah Baby!)

These are not my favorite movies. These are just movies that whenever I see them I am mesmorized and can't seem to turn them off or change the channel!

See ya
Tony

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
The Hunt for Red October, Harry Potter and Star Wars (all of them).

Yep!! I LOVE "Hunt for Red October" and "u-571". I would be lying if I didn't say Godfather and Godfather II....you would not catch me dead watch the 3rd Godfather movie....it was painful to watch....:(

BrianMis

Original PIT Dweller
Mar 29, 2005
Western PA
Yep!! I LOVE "Hunt for Red October" and "u-571". I would be lying if I didn't say Godfather and Godfather II....you would not catch me dead watch the 3rd Godfather movie....it was painful to watch....:(

I agree with you on the 3rd Godfather, I've only seen bits of u-571 so I don't have an opinion. But I do intend to finish it one day.

Sammy033

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 27, 2006
Among many others.... Pulp Fiction.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

Oh yes... and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

sleepybear

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2006
Dirt Track
I hate watching a movie more than once unless its more than 6-7 yrs. apart. :D I'll have to say documentaries are easier to watch a second time because you always miss some important facts the first time.:eureka I'd say when I really need to crack up though, I'll slip in "Used Cars" with Kurt Russell and Jack Warden. That will always be a winner with me:up

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Urban Cowboy.

Bud and Sissy, refineries, convicts, Tdcj guards and country music. All the things I grew up with in Texas and in fact I've worked in a Tdcj prison for over 13 and a half years in Beaumont, Tx . The entire area is surrounded by refineries and oil /chemical plants. Beaumont is also the home of Mark Chestnut, Tracy Byrd and others . By the way I really don't like Country music that much, but the soundtrack of Urban Cowboy is great.

Everytime that movie comes on , just about every weekend, I get sucked into watching it. It is like a car wreck . You just can't turn away from it. My wife says it is depressing and she hates to watch it. So of course I bought her the dvd version and placed it in her birthday gift to make her mad.

When we were evacuated for Hurricane Rita , we went to my Aunts house in Arkansas and she had a vcr and some tapes. Guess which one she had in her vcr when we pushed play? Loved the reaction of my wife. " I can't get away from that damn movie!"

I really got her when I set a dishpass timer to record it every time and anywhere it plays in the satellite/ota system. I still haven't told her how to eliminate the timer yet. Just love to see her get pissed off.:D

Last edited:

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
woodstock......i never grow tired of the music or the amazing production of this excellent documentary.

you might be interested in knowing that this movie featured a directorial assistant by the name of martin scorsesee (sp?).

Sammy033

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 27, 2006
Answer to the opposite of the question....

Unless a very looong time has passed by I really dont watch the Star Wars movies anymore because I have already seen them enough as it is. Although... the cantina scene is always great so that makes up for much.

KwestJones

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 8, 2006
Gladiator....

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius....Husband to a murdered wife, Father to a murdered child...and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts