My Hopper is anticipating my channel choice!

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
Is it just me, or are others seeing this too? For the last week, my wife and I have been watching the same thing everyday. In the morning I am tuned to 138. I actually watch recorded stuff but the TV is tuned to 138. At night we watch 188. It's been the same for a week. The last few times we have turned on the receiver, it has already been on the channel we would normally watch at that time.
Please tell me I'm not crazy!

(if you remember, I'm the guy who first noticed that commercials changed depending on when you watched the recording.)

Does anyone know how long it takes for this 'feature' to reset. I'm still getting tuned to the NFL Redzone anytime I turn it on in the afternoon. Of course that was only watched on Sundays and ended weeks ago.

Many people felt that it was far from accurate (for them). It is also time and day dependent, so on a Monday morning at 7am, I would think you didn't watch Redzone much then, so it shouldn't auto-tune there. Otherwise, all you can try to do is "teach" it.

It is far from accurate.
We don't watch CNBC, like ever, and it on every morning.
I watch Velocity daily and it never pops up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry about being Johnny come lately! :( Been a while since I was here. I did try a search but must not have had my Search Fu working good.
At least I'm not going crazy. Guess we just had not settled into a steady pattern until recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)