My thoughts on the PS3...

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
I remember when the ps2 was new and there was couple of developers saying, the ps2 was hard to make games on. Then all of a sudden games was hitting shelves like crazy for the ps2.

I also remember it took the 360 to start opening up with games around march of 2006 and it's been good every sence.

Dreamcast came out with a running start and the future look good. As a matter of fact, I think if it wasn't for dreamcast with the 128bit system. We might be still playing ps1 and nintendo64. Sega sports set the mark and made EA get off it's ass and create better sports games. But, then out of no where, sega thru in the towels and called the quits. Why, when they was doing so good?

I remember watching E3 2005 shows on G4 or tech tv. I was thinking to myself, ok xbox360 is going to look good. Then I seen the ps3 and the new games and I thought, man the ps3 is going to kill. Every game I saw look so futuristic and realistic.

Let me state I want every system to do, not good but great. I spent my hard earned money on them and I want my money worth on them with good looking and fun games. I do not want to own another system that failed like the dreamcast did.

I own a ps3 and I want to see it, in some ways to do as it was hype up to do. Maybe not all, but atleast half. For me, investing in the ps3 is like up grading a new pc. I only upgrade the processer and the video card on my pc to play this new game without lag and glitches.

So I want the ps3 to give me a gaming expirence that I can't get on a xbox360 0r a pc. I want ps3 to have it's own original games, not ports and fresh new games, not sequals. Like the ps2. There was a lot of fresh and new originals games for ps2. As a matter fact, I been playing the first Devil May Cry on the old ps2. It's one of the ps2 originals games. It seems like every developer wants to make games like it's madden and release a new sequal each year.

I want to give the sony, like the microsoft to march of this year, to start breaking this new system in. Lets start making liar out of some of people with negetives views and start giving reason for others to want to get there hands on a ps3.

Because, right now the ps3 is the system that some people love to hate and it's not looking good...

Wii ROCKS!

XBOX Live and AOL Broadband

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts