MyDish issue

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Whenever I try to access "My Shipments", it tosses me out to the login page, even though I'm already logged in.

All of the other categories work correctly - My Bill, My Programming, etc.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Whenever I try to access "My Shipments", it tosses me out to the login page, even though I'm already logged in.

I just checked my account and was able to view this screen. Can you send me a PM with your account information so I can escalate this?

Yep been doing that for days for me using firefox browser.Still unable to pay online as well.Tried to pay that way last month but the submit button is greyed out.Tech chat said they were aware and working on it,30 days and counting....

Teehar said:
Yep been doing that for days for me using firefox browser.Still unable to pay online as well.Tried to pay that way last month but the submit button is greyed out.Tech chat said they were aware and working on it,30 days and counting....

For paying online - is your full name filled in? Fooling a lot of people....

For paying online - is your full name filled in? Fooling a lot of people....

Well.................Mister MattG kindly pointed that out to me last night.:doh: That cured that issue.Although he did say I wasn't the first to miss that lol.

The shipment issue is still present though.Hopefully they'll get it fixed asap.

Yep! Mine's been like that for months. I reported it several times, but it's never been fixed. I'm sure that he person I reported it to got the message to the right people, but they, for whatever reason have not fixed it.

pweezil said:
Yep! Mine's been like that for months. I reported it several times, but it's never been fixed. I'm sure that he person I reported it to got the message to the right people, but they, for whatever reason have not fixed it.

Same here.

Maybe they fired their web developer for being a minute late two days in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)