MyFilestore.com - Your Free File Hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but I just say it happen myself from a link from the Google Search Engine.

The strange part about it is, it never seemed to even hit the SatelliteGuys server. Just went from Google to the Myfilestore site. If I tried again then it came here and I saw my hit in the logs.

I already searched the database for the myfilestore but the only findings of it are here in this thread.

Something definately odd and I am looking into it more now.

I can now replicate it. Still havent found what is causing it.

Seems to be a big issue at the moment. Check out the traffic for myfilestore.com over the past few days.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/myfilestore.com

Still checking things out, and have tried everything posted without success. But we will keep on going until we find it and stamped it out. :)

I have tried everything and its still happening... so I hired http://sucuri.net/ to come in and clean and secure the server.

I will give you updates as I get them... no wonder why the Adsense dropped so greatly the past few days.

My computer is still throwing the Trojan Horse alert when I do a Google search with FireFox or when I click this link from my "Daily" folder in my bookmarks, which is the original folder Satelliteguys has been. But since I re-bookmarked it into a different bookmarks folder name "News" a couple days ago, I've had no problems. And no other links in my "Daily" bookmarks seem to be affected.
And I don't know if this makes a difference but I am using XP Home Edition.
Later, I might try my gf's computer which is running Windows 7.

The advantage of yahoo/google bookmarks is that they follow you when you make changes on all your computers.
If you use Chrome, you can sync bookmarks the same way. Personally, I use iGoogle and one of the widgets I use is their Bookmarks one.

If you use Chrome, you can sync bookmarks the same way. Personally, I use iGoogle and one of the widgets I use is their Bookmarks one.

Since I have moved to chrome I use the chrome sync. But, I use yahoo as my home page and set up links on the home page to places like this.

Just got it,first time,at 10:43 pm,and I don't use Google,Yahoo or anybody's bookmarks cept my own.Running FF,Vista Business 64(hey it works fine for me:D).Coincidentally the pop up to upgrade to FF 20.01 came up right before I came here,not that that has anything to do with it,but. :D

Happened to me again just now. Seems like it's on the first visit of the day.
It does seem to be the first visit of each day when I see it as well....
It's real consistent on happening on the first visit from each browser. It happened from home on the first try and happened again this morning (from work).

I wonder if that's a clue ?

They are saying it has been removed, but I see it back again.

They say it could be one of our plugins causing the issue, so now I got to go through all our plugins and see which one may be doing it. A number of plugins use BASE64 and that is how it can get it without being detected.

Needless to say I am very frustrated by it.

I hate to say it but it just happened again using ie10. I did it on a computer I have not logged into satellite guys today.

I was logged in (stay logged in to satelliteguys.us) and used my yahoo bookmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Email Server Issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)