MyFilestore.com - Your Free File Hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just happened to me. :( From a MyYahoo link. But I had been on here a few times already today.

Just checked and everything is clean here. And I tested it from 3 different machines with different browsers on each machine and also clean.

I am wondering if maybe it was something cached somewhere?

All cookies are cleared when I exit FF. So I started today with a very clean slate. Login fresh everyday. Was here earlier with no issues. Strange.

Yep, just happened again to me. Same as yesterday. Clean (no cookies) startup this morning (FF), logged in just fine. About an hour later coming back (second time, again from a MyYahoo link) it happened.

That's odd.
I cleaned out my computer about 5 or 6 days ago. So my cache and cookies are currently stored on my cookies over the past 5 or 6 days.
When I just came to this web sight, I did so by accessing the bookmark folder named "News" which is where I recently placed the new bookmark for this exact page. It brought me here no problems.

After I read this page, I thought I would try to do a search by Googleing "C Band" and clicked on a link that was Satelliteguys and again, brought me straight to the right page.

Then, since I forgot to delete the other bookmark for this exact page located in my "Daily" folder, I clicked on it and it took me to Google's "Oops" page. From there, Google says to try another suggested search in the search box which takes me to the main search page a showing the page that I want. So when I click on that link, Avast is popping up with that "Trojan Horse" Alert again. Something that was gone a couple days ago.

Also...when I try to access page "22", or posts 127 through 132, Avast completely blocks it, preventing me from accessing those 6 post while Google pops up with " The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

But, my new bookmark does seem to work fine.

It just happened again. There still must be an exploit that they are using to break back into the site and put their evil code back in :(

I notice misc.php seems to be back in place... Perhaps renaming it is in order again....

with this persisting issue i see xenforo coming. i have no idea why i haven't experienced this problem yet...

with this persisting issue i see xenforo coming. i have no idea why i haven't experienced this problem yet...

You have to come into satellite guys via yahoo or google. I use yahoo bookmarks to come here. Do a google search for satelliteguys.us then click on the search results to come here and you should be magically transported to myfilestore. It will only happen once every so many hours (it gives you a nice cookie to remember your visit by).

you're right mike. did just that and it happened to me a few seconds ago.

Rey said:

What a nightmare. I agree Rey hello xen.

Last edited:
Just happened to me again, this time from (1st visit of the day from this PC). Took a screenshot showing the time/date.

Capture1.PNG

Silly me...

I started reading about others having this issue with vbSEO installed and totally missed that vbSEO put out a script which checked for suspicious plugins installed on the server... I never downloaded it since we did not run vbSEO before.

So tonight I downloaded it and ran it...

And it found a plugin that appears that was installed back in November.... I just removed that. It was cleverly labeled like it was a plugin that came with vBulletin.

I hope and pray that this is the end of things and that we got rid of it... for good. I can't tell you how upsetting this is to me. Sorry guys. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly me...

I hope and prey that this is the end of things and that we got rid of it... for good. I can't tell you how upsetting this is to me. Sorry guys. :(
I know this web sight is your baby and when it's sick so are you.
On a scale of 1 to 100 for upsetting to me this is only a 1. A minor blip for me at least and it does seem to be gone again, hopefully for good this time. Thanks for your hard work getting rid of this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)