Nascar 2011 Season

I bet Jimmy puckered up pretty bad when Harvick got his nose under him, I know I did.:eek: It raised the back end of that car just a little, good move by Harvick. It was just enough to get him a tad loose without wrecking him. What a great finish. :D

Gonna start hate racing, when all you have to do at the end of the race is be close enough to bump the guy in front of you to get by him. :( :mad: :rolleyes:

I know, I know, it happens all the time. :(

I take that back, after further review, he wasn't bumped, the other guy just got under him and he got loose.

Last edited:
Yes, Yes, YES!!! Nice showing for Rousch Fenway! 1st, 3rd, 4th & 7th. Way to go Matt! And widdle baby Toni Stewart and his penalty, good for him! And running out of gas on the last lap. Hahahhahahaha. Good race overall and a great first night race of the year.

Steve Mehs said:
Yes, Yes, YES!!! Nice showing for Rousch Fenway! 1st, 3rd, 4th & 7th. Way to go Matt! And widdle baby Toni Stewart and his penalty, good for him! And running out of gas on the last lap. Hahahhahahaha. Good race overall and a great first night race of the year.

Glad this made you so happy ...

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

I just heard Clint Bowyer say that "the 24 and I were sucking off each other" during a replay of the post race interview.
Considering what people say about Gordon....LMAO!

Last edited:
Congrats to Regan Smith.
1st "credited" win...(he had the win in Dega a few years ago but got busted for going below the yellow line so was DQ'd)

I wish Harvick would have knocked Kyle's head off

side note...Busch is such a p**sy. So lets see. Harvick and him get together...no biggie. Then Kyle purposely spins Kevin out. So at the end of the race Harvick follows Busch around the track and on to pit road. Harvick gets out to talk to Kyle and Busch (again like a p**sy) guns it and pushes Harvicks unmanned car into the wall.

Hope Nascar suspends Busch for a few weeks....but we all know what will happen
-both will get penalties
-both will get a fine
-both will get put on "probation" til the end of the year

That was a good race, congrats to Regan Smith. I bet all the folks that did not extend dvr timers are bummed out today. As far as the 29 & 18 incident, I thought it was rather entertaining. Carl Edwards on the other hand showed the 29 & 18 how true professionals behave after the fact.

That was a good race, congrats to Regan Smith. I bet all the folks that did not extend dvr timers are bummed out today.
I have it set to record 1/2 hour more....I was at home so I let it go an hour

As far as the 29 & 18 incident, I thought it was rather entertaining. Carl Edwards on the other hand showed the 29 & 18 how true professionals behave after the fact.
Brad K and The Biff came into the winners circle and congratulated him too.

Hell, from what I've heard so far, NASCAR won't even do that much.
They pretty much said that what happened during the race was fine and what happened after it, is what they will discuss, but don't know if anything will be done.

Hell, from what I've heard so far, NASCAR won't even do that much.
They pretty much said that what happened during the race was fine and what happened after it, is what they will discuss, but don't know if anything will be done.

Did you happen to catch Harvick's comment after he came out of Nascars trailer. The interviewer there anxiously waiting asked Harvick "What happened in there?" Harvick replied "Not much" & wouldn't elaborate any further. He probably hit the nail on the head with that remark.

Did you happen to catch Harvick's comment after he came out of Nascars trailer. The interviewer there anxiously waiting asked Harvick "What happened in there?" Harvick replied "Not much" & wouldn't elaborate any further. He probably hit the nail on the head with that remark.

I got the feeling that they were told to NOT say anything when they left.

I also caught Busch after the trailer and was asked if it was over and he quipped NOPE !

I wish Harvick would have knocked Kyle's head off

side note...Busch is such a p**sy. So lets see. Harvick and him get together...no biggie. Then Kyle purposely spins Kevin out. So at the end of the race Harvick follows Busch around the track and on to pit road. Harvick gets out to talk to Kyle and Busch (again like a p**sy) guns it and pushes Harvicks unmanned car into the wall.

Hope Nascar suspends Busch for a few weeks....but we all know what will happen
-both will get penalties
-both will get a fine
-both will get put on "probation" til the end of the year

I've watched several replays of that incident. It looks like Kyle got loose & accidentally got into Harvick, no biggie @ this point, both recover & continue. Now I'm not an 18 fan, but Harvick seems to have retaliated pretty aggressively which resulted in the hard hit Bowyer took. I hate to say it but I would have probably hooked Harvick and done the exact same thing the 18 did. The end of the race is in sight & a pipped off hornet is buzzing your head, what do you do? When Harvick got out of the car I don't believe his intentions were on talking. :eek:

Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in the Netherlands

Astros to the AL?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts