NBA 2008-09 Season

DAMN they made the Spurs look REALLY old REALLY fast

The Spurs time is closing fast.

Too many injuries, too much age.

NBA executives have to be thrilled that the uber-boring Spurs aren't looking good too far.

This evening on NBA-TV:

6:00pm ET- Celtics at Pistons

Arguably the biggest game of early season.

Celtics defense is playing out of their minds...........69-49 end of third.

BTW, I hope everything is okay with Rodney Stuckey.

At the end of the first half, Stuckey was experiencing shortness of breath and had to be helped from the court.

Led by Tony Allen the Celts beat the Pistons, 88-76.

The fans that were left in the Palace were booing the Pistons as they walked off the court.

Celtics are now 6-1, while the Pistons fall to 4-2.

Led by Tony Allen the Celts beat the Pistons, 88-76.

The fans that were left in the Palace were booing the Pistons as they walked off the court.

And to think, in last year's playoffs, people doubted if Boston could win a road game.

And to think, in last year's playoffs, people doubted if Boston could win a road game.

To be fair, the Celtics were the best regular season road team last year.

It was in the playoffs, against Atlanta and Cleveland (0-6 combined), that they couldn't buy a win on the road.

It was in the playoffs, against Atlanta and Cleveland (0-6 combined), that they couldn't buy a win on the road.

They did get the ones that mattered- game 3 in Detroit to get the monkey off the back, the series clincher in Motown, and that ridiculous comeback in L.A.

The Knicks handed the Jazz their first loss of the season.

The 4-2 Knicks have been playing very good ball under Mike D'Antoni!

The Knicks handed the Jazz their first loss of the season.

The 4-2 Knicks have been playing very good ball under Mike D'Antoni!

I am glad they are playing better. I as much as I hate the Knicks, the league needs a good Knick team to heat up some rivalries. No fun beating a team you dislike when they suck. It's when they are good and the game means something is when it's most fun.:D:up;)

Man does it ever feel good to be a Celtics fan!!! :up:)

Paul Pierce scored 22 points in the 4th quarter to lead the Celtics in a great comeback win, 94-87 over the Raptors. The Celtics (now 7-1) trailed by as many as 18 points in the second half!

The C's next game is against undefeated Atlanta (5-0) Wednesday night in the Garden.

Paul Pierce scored 22 points in the 4th quarter to lead the Celtics in a great comeback win, 94-87 over the Raptors. The Celtics (now 7-1) trailed by as many as 18 points in the second half!

The C's next game is against undefeated Atlanta (5-0) Wednesday night in the Garden.

With that same thought....D. Wade score 14 of his 33 points in the final 5 minutes to help the Heat win after being down 12 with 5 minutes left.

...somewhere, there are Mavericks fans going...."sh*t, we have see THIS before..."

:D:D:D:D

Your Celtics are still the team to beat in the East Coast Bill. I wish we could just fast-forward to May and get all this regular season formality out of the way. ;)

Paul, circle your calendar for Wednesday November 19th: Cleveland @ Detroit.

This game should serve as the perfect appetizer for the EPIC College Football rivalry game on the 22nd.

Also, I find it interesting that after that game, we don't face each other again until February!

Thoughts to Ponder:1,000 Post Edition

HD for ESPN GamePlan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)