NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

This is the first game where OKC didn't make an impressive move in the 4th quarter. Either they didn't apply enough pressure to wear out Miami in the first 3 quarters, or Miami is starting to work on their endurance.

I think the combination of BAD officiating(like I said, the bad officiating is killing a beautiful game) and the fact this is the BEST defensive team that they have played in the playoffs...and just inexperience in the Finals got to them the last 2 games. We will see what happens in game 4. IF Miami wins, OKC is done.

I heard something SOOO true last night. Last season in the Finals, Lebron AVERAGED just above 18 points a game in the Finals. IF he would have averaged LAST year what he is averaging THIS year, the Heat would have been DEFENDING their championship....

oh well...IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle...;)

Game 4 WILL be THE biggest game of the series.

I heard something SOOO true last night. Last season in the Finals, Lebron AVERAGED just above 18 points a game in the Finals. IF he would have averaged LAST year what he is averaging THIS year, the Heat would have been DEFENDING their championship....

oh well...IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle...;)

Game 4 WILL be THE biggest game of the series.

i agree. that's why i was pissed at him after those finals.......

I wonder if by some chance the Heat win back to back championships if the haters will get off their backs?One certainly won't cut it.Still they gotta beat the Thunder first.

I wonder if by some chance the Heat win back to back championships if the haters will get off their backs?One certainly won't cut it.Still they gotta beat the Thunder first.

ask boston fans if the hate is any less after multiple championships. but the haters believe miami can't even get one with this group. certainly one championship would put that to rest and the idea that james will never win one. but as you mentioned the heat still have to beat the thunder. it will only get harder from this point on in this series.

ask boston fans if the hate is any less after multiple championships. but the haters believe miami can't even get one with this group.

So true Rey!

If the Heat win the championship, the excuses will be:

OKC was "too inexperienced"
Miami won in a "down" NBA year
the refs "gave it" to them

But guess what? Whomever wins four games in this series, is the best team in the world. Period and exclamation point!! Haters be damned! :)

LeBron has been very impressive in these finals. If they win the 4th game he will certainly be MVP and well deserved. Good for him, too bad the other jackass gets a 2nd ring.

Also, I'm not going to say that the refereeing has been one sided, but it's been terrible. To many floppers getting the benefit of the doubt. Harden and Battier could both be knocked over with a feather.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Series is over... Lebron will finally have a ring.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

By the way...Westbrook IS a scorer that has as quick a 1st step as ANYONE in the NBA...and scorched Wade quite a bit...BUT, guess who Durrant guarded most of the game and he had an almost 8 inch height advantage on him, yep...Mario Chalmers.

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)