NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

With all the time, energy and especially emotion we invest in the teams we root for, this is your payoff Rey! As a fan it doesn't get any better than that. Enjoy!! :)

thanks buddy! if they win its gonna be a long night and a long friday when i head back to work lol.

This sticky thread is gonna come to an end after tonight.. Bout time Bron!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

hmmmmm. too many people picking miami tonight. don't like it. don't like it at all. i've gotten used to the hate. now i find myself hungry for it :D

hmmmmm. too many people picking miami tonight. don't like it. don't like it at all. i've gotten used to the hate. now i find myself hungry for it :D

lol but they are on there home court and should be an interesting game :)

nervous as hell today. butterflies in my stomach :eek: you would think i was the one playing tonight :/
The pressure is all on Miami tonight. I'm sure they'll press hard to win it at home. If they press too hard, maybe we can steal a road win. Go Thunder!

The pressure is all on Miami tonight. I'm sure they'll press hard to win it at home. If they press too hard, maybe we can steal a road win. Go Thunder!
i've heard this a few times the last two days. while there's no doubt miami has pressure to win this game, okc's season is on the line and i'm sure they would love to take the series back to their house. id's say the pressure is equal at best.

How is it on Miami? They have 3 chances to win one game...the pressure is on OKC, IF they lose...they are done.
i agree. the heat definitely would rather get this one done on their home court tonight.but i would rather be in their position only needing one more win than OKC needing 3 in a row.

i've heard this a few times the last two days. while there's no doubt miami has pressure to win this game, okc's season is on the line and i'm sure they would love to take the series back to their house. id's say the pressure is equal at best.

i agree. the heat definitely would rather get this one done on their home court tonight.but i would rather be in their position only needing one more win than OKC needing 3 in a row.

There is pressure for Miami to win the Series because of the 3-1 lead. But for TONIGHT, it is completely on OKC.

IMO, the "pressure pie" is 85%-90% pressure on OKC and 10-15% pressure on Miami. And that's only because of the 2-3-2 format.

But IF Miami does lose tonight, this Heat team has proven to be more than capable of winning a big postseason game on the road.

IMO, the "pressure pie" is 85%-90% pressure on OKC and 10-15% pressure on Miami. And that's only because of the 2-3-2 format.

But IF Miami does lose tonight, this Heat team has proven to be more than capable of winning a big postseason game on the road.

Agreed. Still... I am wearing a Depends and popping Tums like Skittles.

Last edited:
Given the format, it's crucial Miami seals the deal tonight.

It's potentially risky to give the Thunder 2 straight games at OKC.

I think Miami will win it tonight, but I won't consider it out of the realm of possibility we go to a game 6 Sunday night.

This game is gonna be over by half time!!!! I will be the first to say..

Congrats to the Miami Heat
2012 NBA Champs!!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

This game is starting to remind me of the series clinching Game 6 of the 2008 NBA Finals. Kendrick Perkins was on the floor that night also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts