NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

MrMars

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
USA
Even though I am not a big Lebron fan, congrats to Miami fans, they earned it!

So many people thought the OKC/SA series was the "Real NBA Finals", turns out that was really the Heat/Celtics series as they are the only team that took them to the limit..

Again, Congrats to the city of Miami!

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
OKChocked .. Nuff said.

Miami Heat Champs

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Seems like Lebron got a championship before Gilbert......... All that garbage is now history. Good night.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Rey and Salsa.. Disfruten este Momento. Good NBA season and World Champion home team for you both.

Til Next season :D

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 28, 2005
Congrats to Miami. Lebron now has one, well deserved ring. But now, look at the salary commitments they had to incur to get those players onto one roster.

HoopsHype - NBA Salaries - Miami Heat

That is the second worst, long-run contract situation in the history of professional sports. If one of the big three gets an Alan Houston injury, or even a Ralph Sampson/Bill Walton injury, the dynasty will be over.

Last edited:

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Rey and Salsa.. Disfruten este Momento. Good NBA season and World Champion home team for you both.

Til Next season :D

thank you! :) this one feels so much sweeter than the 06 championship. really great. so i slept for 2 hours and here i am at work. damn i'm tired :D

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 28, 2005
For a Finals rivalry to benefit the league, financially, it HAS to include a Los Angeles team because the second largest DMA of a Western Conference team is Dallas.

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Congrats to Miami. Lebron now has one, well deserved ring. But now, look at the salary commitments they had to incur to get those players onto one roster.

HoopsHype - NBA Salaries - Miami Heat

That is the second worst, long-run contract situation in the history of professional sports. If one of the big three gets an Alan Houston injury, or even a Ralph Sampson/Bill Walton injury, the dynasty will be over.

Alot of money will be coming off the books:

Eddie House
Big Z
Eddie Curry
Pittman
Butler
Howard

And others possibly traded to upgrade(Joel Anthony)...you can free up almost $8 million off the books.

EASILY almost $ 7

mdonnelly

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Aug 26, 2004
Mustang, OK
We still support our team!

beardpro.jpg

And I have my Harden tee-shirt on today too.

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)