NBA 2013 Playoffs

Miami wins series 4-3.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Rey and Salsa.. Felicidades al llegar a la final 3 años consecutivos.

Its gonna be a fun series that could also go 7 :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Impressive series from Indiana, winning every other game

Not a fan of Miami, but three consecutive Finals appearances is also impressive..Funny how everyone talks ab multiple rings for guys, but not only that - they demand them to be consecutive! What, the 'dynasty' is abruptly ended if they lose this year?

The legend & how memorable a championship is is only enhanced by consecutive or multiple victories, not defined. Out of all of today's franchises, only seven have had teams that really accomplished winning more than one - nine if you include the Pacers & Nets.

Last edited:
Impressive series from Indiana, winning every other game

Not a fan of Miami, but three consecutive Finals appearances is also impressive..Funny how everyone talks ab multiple rings for guys, but not only that - they demand them to be consecutive! What, the 'dynasty' is abruptly ended if they lose this year?

The legend & how memorable a championship is is only enhanced by consecutive or multiple victories, not defined. Out of all of today's franchises, only seven have had teams that really accomplished winning more than one - nine if you include the Pacers & Nets.

They didn't demand, they hammed it up for the crowd when they were introduced. I wish people would realize, when they said "not 1, not 2, not 3...." was just hamming it up for a rabid crowd that had just gotten the best player in the world. What they did was no different than when teams win a championship and at their parade, they promise to "be righ back here next year holding up the trophy again".

There is NO TEAM, other than the '90s Bulls that have ever had as much pressure on them to win as this Heat has in the NBA. And as much as MANY fans, whether it be REAL fans or bandwagon fans...and especially the media and haters...they have delivered in 99% of the time. That one they DID NOT deliver, was the Cleveland Cavaliers Lebron...not the Lebron of now. IF the Lebron of NOW plays that same Mavs team, it IS a different ending. THAT Lebron was not a prime time player.

So now on to their 3rd STRAIGHT Finals. Gonna be a great series and I would LOVE a 7 game series.

ForumRunner_20130604_102803.png

They didn't demand, they hammed it up for the crowd when they were introduced. I wish people would realize, when they said "not 1, not 2, not 3...." was just hamming it up for a rabid crowd
I was actually talking about the media or fans expecting them to win, in if Miami lost vs. Indiana or if they lose against the Spurs that it would all be over.' It could be a valid point of the pressure being from that introduction, I didn't like it - but the reality is you don't have to win or even appear every year to be a success. Look at Duncan or Popovich.
salsadancer7 said:
they have delivered in 99% of the time.
At least 100% in being in contention..

I'll take the Heat in 7. I think these teams are really close. But I think 2 things work in the Heats favor. The long lay off will hurt the Spurs and cost them game 1. Also the 2-3-2 is a big advantage when teams are so close.

I'll take the Heat in 7. I think these teams are really close. But I think 2 things work in the Heats favor. The long lay off will hurt the Spurs and cost them game 1. Also the 2-3-2 is a big advantage when teams are so close.

I've always felt the 2-3-2 favors the team without HCA.... Even still, I like the Heat in 6....simply put they are the superior team.

I've always felt the 2-3-2 favors the team without HCA.... Even still, I like the Heat in 6....simply put they are the superior team.

this is exactly how i've always felt and liked it last year when the heat did not have HCA in finals. but, i still like who hart picked :D

Don't get me wrong,I would prefer the Spurs to win it,always been a Duncan fan,back to his days at Wake Forest,that said,I think the Pacers woke a sleeping pit bull.The Heat in 5,is my prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)