NBA 2013 Playoffs

?????
Go Spurs
note the talking heads all most speechless too funny

i've noticed you cheer for who ever plays against the heat yet they keep winning ;) . i see what you're doing there but you seem to help the HEAT more than anything else. keep doing it :eek: :D

Last edited:
game 2 must win for heat
can't wait

hell i thought it was a must win last night when you consider the 2-3-2 format. miami had their chances but you can not make the mistakes against the spurs who can outscore your team. that 4th qtr was brutal for miami while the spurs had less turnovers the whole game than the heat did in that 4th qtr. if miami wins this series they may have to go 7 instead of the 6 i was hoping for to get it. very entertaining game where neither team shouldn't be able to blow out the other in their wins.

In this era of young PG's, a guy who agewise is practically a geezer is arguably the best.

the guy had a hell of a game last night. not only did he seal victory but he had zero turnovers. real clean and efficient game. if the heat want to win this they better clean it up and play smarter. the spurs are a team with high IQ.

What you do not realize in the Spurs is that they pose a DIFFERENT set of issues.

1) They may not be as physical, but they are just as big and MUCH MORE smarter than the Pacers.
2) They work the pick and roll between Parker and Duncan TONS better than the Pacers
3) They have "Pops". Don't get me wrong, Pacers' coach is good but he is NOT in Pops class.

Tale of the tape:

PG: Parker WAY OVER Chalmers offensively. Chalmers slightly better defensively.
2G: Manu - Wade: EVEN
C: Bosh slightly better than Splitter.
PF: Duncan WAY OVER Haslem
SF: James over ANYONE on their team.

Bench: Miami
Coaching: Spurs

Miami wins the series. Whether its 6 or 7...I really do not care, as long as they win the series.

you sure hit the nail on the head there. game went pretty much as i expected except that sloppiness of that 4th qtr.

RUST? what rust? the spurs were real sharp. i'm not too happy with lebron and wade using the excuse that the heat were tired from a 7 game series. lame excuse to me, instead of sticking to the fact that you screwed it up. even though miami's offense did and will flow better against the spurs, if you're not going to slow down their offense then you better keep up with them. overall the game was so good that it felt like it flew by.

Miami can win a game in San Antonio, so for the Spurs to win the series, they might have to win a second game in Miami.

i don't like it but because miami has been such a great road team this season i feel confident getting one on the road.

I went to bed just before the first half ended (I really hate the late start time).

And now we get 2 days off and I won't be able to watch one single full game due to all the games being played on nights right before I got to work.

I went to bed just before the first half ended (I really hate the late start time).

And now we get 2 days off and I won't be able to watch one single full game due to all the games being played on nights right before I got to work.

at least game 2 starts earlier. last night the game did end sooner than expected as in this series it'll be more about offense than defense. that indiana series felt like it took forever to end.

on the sleep just do like me ;) . i have a 4am start so 4 hours of sleep or less will have to do....

i didn't see but really i have no idea why that would be the case. most of them hope the spurs win the series.......
I don't know about their hopes but literally everyone on ESPN picked Miami ;)

But there's no way Spurs are a big under dog here they were legitimate contenders all year long. Indiana was about turnovers, and the Spurs don't turn it over.

And a seven game series is what it took them to win the east so they own that.

I don't know about their hopes but literally everyone on ESPN picked Miami ;)

Not these two clowns....
atl531fcqaialck.jpg

Watching the replay of Tony Parker's miracle "Harlem Globetrotter" shot & I wonder how he didn't double dribble the ball.
The thing about that shot is they probably would of won without it..They were no more than 4-7 points away from Miami all night then took the lead & won the 4th
Lebron was big for the Heat but Duncan played a great game as well

Last edited:
Side note I picked Miami in '06 & still had em after the first two games when everyone was jumping ship, It felt like it was turning in their favor going to Miami

i hate this format. it's why i was glad when miami didn't have the best record in the season last year. put it to 2-2-1-1-1.

Yes I agree Rey,it certainly gives the advantage to the lower seed,at least imo it does.No idea why they go 2-2-1-1-1,through the playoffs,then 2-3-2,in the finals.

What is up with Lebron?Those turnovers in the 4th were the turning point of the game.Bosh,and Wade,had very solid games,Lebron,was kind of average,the turnovers made him below average.I'm not sure if it's the pressure or what,if the Heat are to win the series,Lebron will have to have the killer instinct.

Bosh,and Wade,had very solid games,Lebron,was kind of average,the turnovers made him below average.
And that's him having a triple double. How many rebounds did he have over Bosh? Bosh was spotting up for threes, after they benched their point?

Yes I agree Rey,it certainly gives the advantage to the lower seed,at least imo it does.No idea why they go 2-2-1-1-1,through the playoffs,then 2-3-2,in the finals.

What is up with Lebron?Those turnovers in the 4th were the turning point of the game.Bosh,and Wade,had very solid games,Lebron,was kind of average,the turnovers made him below average.I'm not sure if it's the pressure or what,if the Heat are to win the series,Lebron will have to have the killer instinct.

lebron having the same amount of shots as wade and bosh isn't good either. nothing against the other 2 but lebron is the best player in the league. he should have more shots than wade and bosh who have struggled through most of the playoffs. lebron had a solid game except for those dumb turnovers and he does need more points. they started off well and attacked the rim but for whatever reason they deviated from the plan :confused:

As you NBA fans know very well the last 2 seasons the winner of game one has lost the series in the Finals.

So fire up the grill come Sunday and enjoy a great game. :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)