NBA 2013 Playoffs

Last night was ALL about the Spurs defense in the 4th. For most of the game, the Spurs defense could not stop anyone. Miami STILL shot well despite Lebron not establishing himself on the scoring end. The Spurs did not fall into the trap of leaving Bosh alone for long 3s because that is not really his shot. EVERYTHING within 10-15, he hit. Just about everything outside of that was a miss. They are a smarter team than the Pacers. But let's not kid ourselves about a couple of things. ONE, this is the EXACT same Spurs team that won the 1st 2 games against OKC(they had swept the first 2 rounds and were 10-0 after the first 2 games of this series) and preceeded to lose 4 straight games. What was the excuse then? This is also the SAME Heat team that when needed to win on the road to extend their playoff lives in the last two years...have. So to assume they cannot win in San Antonio is crazy. They have been one of the best road teams the entire season.

Its one game, I still say this series will easily go the distance.

Last night's game, eventhough the Heat lost...was a JOY to watch. You had PURE basketball without the fake toughguy BULL**** from the Pacers and the Bulls. Not many fouls AND I would say 99% of the calls were right on the money...AND the refs let them play.

I don't think it's a good idea for Lebron to be acting as the PG at the top of the key.He's a great passer but,it seems to lead to TO's.Get Lebron to the rim,that would be my attack plan,that's where he is most effective.

I'm sure Popovich made some adjustments at halftime,it must have frustrated the Heat taking them out of the set offenses they wanted to run.Popovich is a great coach.Spoelstra seems lost at times.

And that's him having a triple double. How many rebounds did he have over Bosh? Bosh was spotting up for threes, after they benched their point?

not sure how many more but lebron himself i believe had 18 rebounds. his two errors were the turnovers and not enough points.

So the Bulls and Pacers are fake tough guys, but not Dwayne Wade?

Before you say it, yes KG is a fake tough guy, too.

Last edited:
Indiana rattled them this year. According to the Heat it just may cost them

Meh, i hate when players use these excuses when they lose a game. if they would've had the time off the spurs did then it would be rust :/

Should be an exciting game today.. will Spurs go up 2 zippo or el Heat even the series?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If the Heat are to have a chance,this is a must win game for them imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts