NBA 2015-16 Season

No one showed up for the Cavs last night except the "Big Three". Warriors' bench won that game. How in the hell does J R Smith take only 2 or 3 shots in the whole game?

No one showed up for the Cavs last night except the "Big Three". Warriors' bench won that game. How in the hell does J R Smith take only 2 or 3 shots in the whole game?
I'm sorry but that "BIG Three" will never be what he had with the Heat especially defensively. I expected more out of the cavs this time around. There at home now so they can win the next 2 but it looks rough. I'm expecting at least one win at home.

Cavs goose is cooked. They don't even belong on the same floor with the Warriors. They are only good enough to be 2nd best. Too bad because this year was probably their best chance to get it done. Kind of expect it to be a sweep now. Going to be just the latest disappointment in a long line of the same for long suffering Cleveland sports fans.:censored

Cavs goose is cooked. They don't even belong on the same floor with the Warriors. They are only good enough to be 2nd best. Too bad because this year was probably their best chance to get it done. Kind of expect it to be a sweep now. Going to be just the latest disappointment in a long line of the same for long suffering Cleveland sports fans.:censored

As a Warriors fan I can only hope. But many said the same thing about the Dubs when they were down 3-1 in the last round. It's not over until someone gets to 4. The Cavs are plenty dangerous and then Warriors will need to clean up their offensive miscues to win on the road.

I expect this series to be a "Tale of Two Cities," with the Cavs winning both of their home games, just like the Raptors did against them in the Eastern finals.

No more any sweeps
Each team could "sweep" their home games, but the Warriors would end up the eventual winners under that scenario. The Cavs should keep Kevin Love either out of game 4, or play him from the bench, because they play better without him. The Cavs should have kept Andrew Wiggins instead of trading for Love.

Hmmm, I wonder if we'll be getting a free taco at Taco Bell(because everybody gets a free taco at Taco Bell if the visiting team wins a game against the home team during the NBA Finals)?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)