NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

Yeah....that is for SI to cover their a$$ INCASE someone wants to blame the SI cover jinx for their team not making the playoffs!

SI actually loves when people talk about the SI cover jinx...because it means people are talking about SI. There is no such thing as bad publicity!

The regional cover thing is because some people will be more apt to purchase a magazine that has their local team on the cover. Athlon Sports actually puts St. John's on the cover of their magazine in the NY area, with a stupid headline like Johnnies on the Rise! Or something like that.

We all know differently. ;)

Sandra

The world champions Los Angeles Lakers will be getting their Rings prior to the game against the Los Angeles Clippers

October 27th from Staples Center.

3629067266_6405d572da.jpg

NBA is Fantastic .... LOL

Don't pull a hammy jumping off the Dodger/Angels bandwagon Pro96. Jeeze!

booo hoooo.. OMG You gonna make me cry now trick.

don't hate caz we champs and your chumps keep on losing every year, and I do mean MLB/NFL/NBA yeap yeap :eek::eek::D

Just a reminder as we approach the season...

Orlando's Rashard Lewis will be suspended for the first 10 games for testing positive for performance enhancing drugs. It'll be interesting to see how this effects the Magic out of the gates....

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4381822"]Orlando Magic's Rashard Lewis suspended for failing drug test - ESPN[/ame]

Nationally Televised Games: Week of Oct. 26- Nov. 1

Tuesday 10/27
Boston at Cleveland- 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT (TNT)
LA Clippers at LA Lakers- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (TNT)

Wednesday 10/28
New Orleans at San Antonio- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (ESPN)
Utah at Denver- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (ESPN)

Thursday 10/29
San Antonio at Chicago- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (TNT)
Denver at Portland- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (TNT)

Friday 10/30
Chicago at Boston- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (ESPN)
Dallas at LA Lakers- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (ESPN)

Sunday 11/1
New Orleans at Boston- 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT (NBA-TV)

Very much looking forward to the return of the TNT studio crew. So interesting and so much fun to watch. Watching TNT all the way from the pregame of game one until the final commentary after game two is over is six hours of fantastic entertainment.

Very similar to Saturday nights, watching Hockey Night in Canada on CBC. It's picked up here on NHL Network and the Center Ice package. Pregame, game one, in between games, game two, and the After Hours interview, not to mention all the interviews and commentary in between periods, Don Cherry's Grapevine, Satellite Hot Stove...you never need to change the channel.

TNT's NBA coverage is on par with that, and that's saying a lot.

I don't keep the ESPN studio crew on for one second...

Sandra

Very much looking forward to the return of the TNT studio crew. So interesting and so much fun to watch. Watching TNT all the way from the pregame of game one until the final commentary after game two is over is six hours of fantastic entertainment.
Sandra

I couldn't agree more!!! :up

I look forward to Thursday night's in the late fall/winter/early spring just because of Ernie, Kenny and Sir Charles!

Culminating, of course, with the "40 games in 40 nights" in April and May.

Can't wait! The Cavs and Celtics had a skirmish last night in a preseason game......should be interesting when they hookup next Tuesday!

Old Footage to Remind You How Good NBA Fans Have it Now

Wardens pull Plax's playtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts