NBC East/Central HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I use a Coolsat 8000 for the NBC feeds on C and Ku. It plays 'em all perfectly.:)

I guess I need a lot of receivers to get everything. I have an Azbox Ultra that's suppose to receive everything but the audio they're using on NBC on W5 won't properly decode.

I guess I need a lot of receivers to get everything. I have an Azbox Ultra that's suppose to receive everything but the audio they're using on NBC on W5 won't properly decode.
On my Coolsat, there's an option button on the remote, that you can use to pop up a menu on-screen, where you can toggle between 4 different audio tracks on NBC. When I first tune an NBC feed, the game has natural audio with no announcers. Announcers can be found on one of the other settings. I don't have an AZBox....yet, ;) -but I'm sure it should have a similar thing, where you can change the audio track. NBC sound has always been wierd like that.

Well believe it or not, there are 2 birds I have trouble with. One is AMC-21, and the other is AMC-1. For some strange reason I can't get any signal on them that amounts to much. For example, The Pentagon Channel on the 103 bird is only at 40% for me. The NBC mux you are wondering about is really struggling at 60 to 63 percent. That is not enough for me to make a judgement on. When the signal was up enough for it to pop in, it was fine for the few seconds it was there. Then I would loose signal again. Sorry. Have a great day!

remember AMC1 KU Band has the weird skew. Its 26 degrees opposite what it should be

If you go to thelist and put in your zip or city/state it will show what the skew SHOULD be for that sat (it has the "fix" in there)

I see in Lyngsat that NBC is HD Encrypted. How is this available for HD FTA receivers? I also am thinking of moving an antenna to AMC 18 and see Hits Channels there as well, but this appears to be a cable distribution for Comcast?? Is there any way to subscribe to or view Hits? I'm in Mexico and will take what I can get.

Thanks!

On my Coolsat, there's an option button on the remote, that you can use to pop up a menu on-screen, where you can toggle between 4 different audio tracks on NBC. When I first tune an NBC feed, the game has natural audio with no announcers. Announcers can be found on one of the other settings. I don't have an AZBox....yet, ;) -but I'm sure it should have a similar thing, where you can change the audio track. NBC sound has always been wierd like that.

Yeah, got that figured out but it's still not 100% correct.

Status
Please reply by conversation.