NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

Hey Anders5189,

UNC plays at UK this year. How is UNC going to be this year?
We're still going to be real good. UNC should be a top 10 team and the favorites to win the ACC. That Kentucky game will be tough though. We've got a brutal early season schedule, and that game is at Rupp. We'll probably get clipped a couple of times early on, and I know UK's going treat this game like the NC so we'll have our hands full. Should be interesting.

Oh Billy. :(

img12142377.jpg

Would you want to hire this man as your coach?

Who is this guy?

We're still going to be real good. UNC should be a top 10 team and the favorites to win the ACC. That Kentucky game will be tough though. We've got a brutal early season schedule, and that game is at Rupp. We'll probably get clipped a couple of times early on, and I know UK's going treat this game like the NC so we'll have our hands full. Should be interesting.

I am trying to get tickets to see this game. May have to take a loan out to get them. :D

Kentucky? Really? I don't know, way too early to find out if that team is going to jell or not.

Kentucky's got the talent. Just a matter of whether they are too young or not. Also a steep learning curve for everyone to learn Calipari's DDM offense. I'm hoping though. It's been a long dry spell by UK standards to be out of the spotlight this long.
BTW does anyone know if ESPN has released their Full Court schedule yet? Gotta make sure I can see every UK game this season. :)

SHOCK - John Wall's eligibility questioned!!! [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4586311"]SEC commissioner Mike Slive says Kentucky freshman John Wall is battling eligibility issues - ESPN[/ame]

That didn't take long. :D

So... who is this year's early favorite?

Unlike last year, it's hard to find a slam-dunk #1.

There's really no clear cut #1, but right now I'd put Kansas there.............followed closely (in no particular order) by Villanova, Michigan St., Purdue, UNC, UConn and Kentucky.

I really don't see Kentucky being a preseason pick as a #1 seed myself. Mostly freshman on the team and only a few returning players with experience.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)