NCAA College Basketball 2011-12

Yeah. I could deal with a 2nd round game against dook. Or maybe even Kentucky, so we can beat down those hayseed losers AGAIN. :) (Hi Ramy)

Dream on. You all couldn't beat a wet paper bag this year. :D

Unbelievable! My Illinois State Redbirds just beat #15 Wichita State 65-64 to advance to the championship game in the Missouri Valley Tournament. I am planning a road trip to St. Louis tomorrow morning. :D :D

Sorry :( Although many many bubble teams thank Creighton for winning!

If Wichita State does not get in, it will demonstrate the true corruption of the NCAA. We were talking about that yesterday, if ISU won, would Creighton still get in? Can't believe the NCAA could fathom letting 3 MVC schools in to dance, given the money that runs the show. Yeah, a little jaded about that whole thing.

BUT have no regrets about yesterday. ISU showed an intensity and maturity I have been looking for all year, and with NO seniors, and the entire team coming back, I think the next couple years are going to be a lot of fun. We'll see if they can translate this into some wins in the NIT (assuming we get in).

Yesterday also showed that the win over Wichita was not a fluke at all. I think while disappointed to come this close to the dance, everybody around here is pretty happy and excited about this weekend. Now if I could only get my voice back from all the yelling! :)

SabresRule said:
Any chance UConn misses the tourney altogether, or is it merely a question of what seed they can get up to?

Highly unlikely. I would feel better with a win over depaul tomorrow, though.

They should get in then. Although a few years ago maybe not with that many losses and a conference record under .500

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)