NCAA Football 2014 season

As it stands now.
No one on that committee will sleep good tonight.
Ridiculous. 4 spots when you have power "5" conferences.

Ohio St. is rolling in the 1st half. Where does 'eyer keep finding these quarterbacks?

TCU better be rooting for Ga Tech, cause the Buckeyes (and FSU) might knock them down to 5th.

Bama the only one rooting for FSU.
They would be them as bad as they beat Mo.
Oregon, TCU and Baylor they would struggle.

College football is about tv ratings and making money, sorry TCU you're probably out. They just don't move the needle.

The committee will drop TCU out and put OSU in.

1) Alabama
2) Oregon
3) FSU
4) OSU

College football is about tv ratings and making money, sorry TCU you're probably out. They just don't move the needle.

The committee will drop TCU out and put OSU in.

1) Alabama
2) Oregon
3) FSU
4) OSU
I hope your right, I was surprised TCU jumped as much as they did last week ...
The Committee now sees that the Buckeyes 3rd string QB can handle the job while also looking at TCU and the team they played was no one with any history and it wouldn't surprise me if they now look and put Baylor ahead of TCU on the base of the Baylor win over them.

Am I as comfortable with Cardale Jones at the helm as I am with Braxton or JT ?
No, but Jones played pretty well all things considered.

Bucks went 24-0 and didn't get them anywhere.
Your 29-0, at least you have a NC to show for it.

However, the committee should be looking at ONLY this year's record, not the 29-0 record.

That said, your still undefeated, when the Bucks were on their long streak, they would get discredited for not Looking as good as they thought.
This may be happening to FSU a little, at least they haven't dropped as bad as the Bucks did last year ...

Not only Alabama, SEC refs have a reputatation (admittantly deserved) of protecting their undefeated teams from back during Florida's glory days. LSU got many a favorable call during their title runs as well.

Other conferences aren't innocent either.
I saw a TCU WR flip the ball to the DB he just beat for a TD in the TCU/IST game yesterday. Ref standing 5 feet away. No flag.

I haven't posted here much since the season has just been stupid for me... losing 5 games by 7points or less and in the closing 1-2 minutes or seconds is just beyond anything a fan should have to put up with but at least we beat UVA.

Anyway.... Alabama, Oregon, FSU, OSU
That is my list of the top 4.... I see Alabama taking the Sugar Bowl with OSU and Oregon taking the Rose Bowl and screwing an undefeated FSU at #3 to have to travel across country again.

For these reasons alone it should be moved to 8 teams instead of 4 but the other big reason is yes a few teams are getting screwed but nobody can argue the fact that FSU whom went undefeated regardless of who they played should be in.

I'm just waiting to see what sh!tty bowl game we get that we don't deserve but meh... always next year.

Reactions: mccoyrj
I think it will be:

Alabama
Oregon
FSU
Ohio St

I hope Ohio St is 3 and FSU is 4 as it would be cool to have Alabama v FSU in the Sugar Bowl and Oregon v Ohio St in the Rose.

I think it will be:

Alabama
Oregon
FSU
Ohio St

I hope Ohio St is 3 and FSU is 4 as it would be cool to have Alabama v FSU in the Sugar Bowl and Oregon v Ohio St in the Rose.

That's what Fisher wants is by region since the Sugar Bowl would be pretty close for both schools so that may go into play for the selection process.

Wait till we hear and it is those 4 and Baylor's coach goes off... TCU fans riot or whatever from the outcome. Everyone knew this would happen when you have a bunch of 1 loss teams involved in the top 10 some where so 8 teams in the playoffs makes way more sense than 4 due to this known factor.

Considering the Big XII (along with the Big Ten & Pac-12) were adament against an 8 (or 16) team playoff, I don't care if they get left out.

The ACC & SEC are the only ones that have always been for a minimum 8 team playoff from day one.

The only reason the other 3 went along with a 4 team playoff, is because they got left out of the last couple BCS championships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)