NCAA Football 2014 season

Ole Miss today reminds me of the German defense on D-Day. They won't really know they're doomed until they see it coming right for them. ;)

1310419087815.jpg

Well a game is a game, VT played Boise St a few years ago and got beat. Yes it was a bad call that really hurt VT in the end but you can't do nothing about it. They turned around and let JMU beat them at home which at that point 0-2 everyone thought VT was done but they weren't they ended up winning every game up to the Orange Bowl. So VT does what VT does all us fans are used to it but that wasn't the opening game VT and OSU played it was the 2nd game so I think both teams had a fair chance at being ready.

Now you wait till next year.... OSU comes to Blacksburg on Labor day night of all times to play a game talk about hyped up much. Also I think I mentioned this before but talks are in the works about Metallica playing for VT's rush onto the field LIVE and then a half time show from Metallica. You won't find tickets for that game less than $500 most likely and talk about a fired up crowd... man gives me goose bumps thinking about it.
I understand about the game earlier, I would have just liked it to be played when both teams had thier games going well, like game 4 would have been good.

As far as Next year .... You have to get a Rock Band to play your entrance music ?
Why do you need entrance music anyways ?
Our fans up here do a fine job of making enough noise.
Your place won't be any different than it was in Columbus or any other major stadium.

Opening games against good teams are always a mixed bag.

Everyone keeps crapping on us for our "wins", but FSU has played the toughest schedule of any unbeaten up to this weekend. And Ok St has proven to be no slouch on offense.

I'm seeing Maryland in the Big Ten for the 1st time today .... Yup, they have one of the ugliest helmets I have seen yet, there have been a few standouts, but these are right up there.

Maybe Oregon should adopt them and have the worst combination possible.

I'm seeing Maryland in the Big Ten for the 1st time today .... Yup, they have one of the ugliest helmets I have seen yet, there have been a few standouts, but these are right up there.

Maybe Oregon should adopt them and have the worst combination possible.

I was so glad Mary-land left the ACC... Their state flag is both cool and ugly at the same time.

I like Randy Edsal, but the first thing I would have done was get them a helmet that looked respectful.

Unless someone can explain a reason for them .... yuck.l

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts