NCAA Football 2014 season

Man,I didn't feel good about him all off season, then he went down and I said, sh*t. We need that guy.

You know what a good coach would do ? Put in the other QB.. Treon Harris shown he can throw the deep ball already his first dam play this year was a deep ball TD pass.. Is Will going to do it? Nope. Why? Because he hates to be wrong. Just like why he wouldnt change his offense.

Where is that hurry up offense we were promised the off season? I havent seen anything but a continutation of Wills Offense. Despite a new OC We have seen the same dry offense for the past 3 years.. 3 OCs 3 bad offenses.. Maybe just maybe it is not the OC's problem but rather a head coach who is not letting them do their job?

And the qb no bama fan wanted is poised to break the single game passing record for bama. Go figure.

I'm cool with him and Cooper now. Lol

Gators making Kiffin look like a genius. LOL

Does this mean the K Wildcats are no longer world beaters.:)

He certainly is a good OC. Just not a good head coach. Just like Will Muschamp might be a good DC but not a good head coach.

Please remember this when Saban is chewing on his hear.
That's right they are "discussing" things.:)

Yeah I said when they hired him that besides his baggage I wasn't concerned about his ability to do the job we hired him for.

As an OC he is good. His image is tarnished overall, and rightly so.

Glad to have him though, the stats for us this season speak for themselves.

Alabama will win the national title. That's the best team I've seen in a long time.

It might be time for Florida to go to Treon Harris. Driskel missed open guys all day. Throws were late and way off target.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)