NCIS: Los Angeles

Did anyone notice that the cabin used in the Ducky kidnapping episode of NCIS was the same one used in the NCIS LA episode with the gun barrel party?

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Wanted": Sam's wife must resume her CIA cover when a case suggests ties to Sidorov and the stolen nukes.

S~

Why do we only hear about Sams wife, like once a year ?
Earlier when they showed her, was the FIRST time I've ever heard that Sam was married.

Good show last night with Sam's wife in it and good to see they didn't knock her off.Noshow next week and then back 19th with the new NCIS:RED people coming into it the 19th and 26th :)

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 18

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Red": Callen and Sam work with NCIS: Red, a mobile team of agents, when a murder weapon in Idaho matches one used in a national security case in Los Angeles.

S~

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Red": Callen and Sam work with NCIS: Red, a mobile team of agents, when a murder weapon in Idaho matches one used in a national security case in Los Angeles.

S~

Are they planning on making another series out of this?

Are they planning on making another series out of this?

Ye call NCIS:Red but we shall see when they announce it by this fall what day and what time it will be showed :) The premise is they go all over the country solving crimes :)

Glad these shows are back and looks interesting with the new show coming into this one for 2 parts :)

Enjoyed the show and with the new NCIS:LA working together was interesting and should be good part 2 next week :0

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 19

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Red: Part 2": The Los Angeles team and NCIS: Red continue their urgent search for an elusive terrorist before he disappears.

S~

I rarely watch either NCIS, but did watch the Red two-parter. I don't think it has any legs.

I enjoyed the show last night and NCIS:Red is an interesting concept but it may not have legs unless they change characters and other things to catch on imo :)

I'm gonna follow Red when it comes out and see how it does.

I was late to NCIS, started with NCIS LA right when it came out.

Never really watched Jag or NIS (not sure if NIS was a show actually), but know they changed the name from NIS to NCIS for some reason.

I'm gonna follow Red when it comes out and see how it does.

I was late to NCIS, started with NCIS LA right when it came out.

Never really watched Jag or NIS (not sure if NIS was a show actually), but know they changed the name from NIS to NCIS for some reason.
The original title, season one, was Navy NCIS.

The original title, season one, was Navy NCIS.

I thought it was NCIS from the beginning and was called that in the JAG episodes. Maybe I'm wrong. That was a while ago.

King Charles coronation

Survivor 44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts