'NCIS' : New Orleans

I don't mind spin offs, as long as they're a unique concept, the way NCIS was for JAG.

But when they just clone the show with a new cast (ala, CSI-Miami, CSI-NY, L&O, etc...) then it gets old
At least NCIS:LA was unique, though I wouldn't have tagged it as an NCIS, and instead as O&I which is what it more accurate to the show.

Scott Bakula to Star in CBS’s ‘NCIS’ Spinoff

The planted spinoff, which will air as a two-part “NCIS” episode in the spring, will center on the NCIS New Orleans office, which handles cases from Pensacola through Mississippi and Louisiana to the Texas panhandle.

thewrap.com

I hope this works but the cast has me worried if it would and what the script might be!! :)

'JAG' Alum Set as Female Lead in CBS' 'NCIS' New Orleans Spinoff

Set to air in the spring, the two-part planted pilot centers on the NCIS New Orleans office, which handles cases from Pensacola through Mississippi and Louisiana to the Texas panhandle. New Orleans, with its rich setting of music, fun and debauchery is a magnet for military personnel on leave -- and with fun comes trouble.

hollywoodreporter.com

If NCISLA didn't have NCIS as a lead in it would have disappeared a long time ago. NCIS NOLO will need a very strong lead in and very poor competition to make it to next fall.

If NCISLA didn't have NCIS as a lead in it would have disappeared a long time ago. NCIS NOLO will need a very strong lead in and very poor competition to make it to next fall.

Maybe they will just run NCIS night with all 3 shows ,one after the other.

I like the original NCIS Better.

And I only watch the NCIS LA because the Old Lady has these magical powers which I can not explain.

Definitely agree with that. Took a while to warm up to LA. Love Hetty and the Eric/Nell bit. They crack me up.

S~