NCIS

Season 11, Episode 1 (Tuesday, September 24, 2013)

"Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot": An explosion at a D.C. event that results in a casualty connected to the agency changes Parsons’ perspective on Gibbs and the NCIS team. Meanwhile, without badges, DiNozzo and McGee investigate the case as civilians, despite the case’s dangerous ties to each of them.

S~

'NCIS' EP Promises 'Heart-Wrenching' Exit for Cote de Pablo in Letter to Fans

In a heartfelt letter to fans posted via NCIS' Twitter account, executive producer Gary Glasberg writes that de Pablo's character -- Ziva David -- will receive a "heart-wrenching" farewell that promises to resolve her storyline and be a "moment in television history."

hollywoodreporter.com

In a heartfelt letter to fans posted via NCIS' Twitter account, executive producer Gary Glasberg writes that de Pablo's character -- Ziva David -- will receive a "heart-wrenching" farewell that promises to resolve her storyline and be a "moment in television history."

hollywoodreporter.com

That sounds like Ziva won't make it out alive, if that is the case. Maybe not the bullet to the head thing like Kate ,her predecessor ,but in some kind of violent ,explosive,bigger than life, ending.

Well I hope not either ,but when they say a "moment in television history", what else could it be? I mean a farewell speech to Tony , Gibs, Ducky ,Probee and then she's off to Israel ? I don't find that too memorable. It has to be something really big to be a moment of tv history.

Well I hope not either ,but when they say a "moment in television history", what else could it be? I mean a farewell speech to Tony , Gibs, Ducky ,Probee and then she's off to Israel ? I don't find that too memorable. It has to be something really big to be a moment of tv history.

It will be something to do with Tony I think.

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Star Trek: Picard