NCIS

Gibbs in 1987...

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1415417532.025436.jpg

Next Episode: S12, E07

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"The Searchers":
During a murder investigation, the team uncovers a fraudulent charity targeting those looking for missing military personnel; Tony considers adopting a stray cat that followed him home.

S~

Thumbs up still just a filler to make a 45 minute episode + commercials. If she was attractive it at least wouldn't be a waste of time seeing her on screen.

Now, if she were a hottie, and she had a lot of time on camera, I´d say she´d deserve a second chance, and a third, and fourth, and eleventh, and .......a hundredth time.... and then some...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I loved it when Gibs told her what I have been wanting to tell her since day one: The floor is for standing or walking, not sitting. Sit at your DESK BISHOP!
I laughed out loud and actually applauded at my desk at work when I watched it on my i-pad. :clapping

It was good Gibs educated her on the basic use of a floor and a chair, he forgot to mention the desk is also not for sitting, hopefully Bishop will figure that out for herself. :wink

Next Episode: S12, E08

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"Semper Fortis":
The team investigate a road accident that killed a Petty Officer while Gibbs tries to clear a Navy Hospital Corpsman accused of illegally providing medical aid to the victims of the crash.

S~