NCIS

I'm getting like many others I'd rather watch a 10 year old rerun than most of the 2016 "NEW" shows. The personal lives of Gibbs, Tony, McGee, and most of all Bishop, are unimportant to me.

When you put it like that, I must admit that I prefer the pre-Bishop shows (have to be specific here).

I'm more interested in cases and action than in the character's personal lives, their marital or loved one's issues, their pets, etc, I tend to find that department very boring.

It would be great if they could bring Ziva back, even if they have to sacrifice Bishop. ;)

When you put it like that, I must admit that I prefer the pre-Bishop shows (have to be specific here).

I'm more interested in cases and action than in the character's personal lives, their marital or loved one's issues, their pets, etc, I tend to find that department very boring.

It would be great if they could bring Ziva back, even if they have to sacrifice Bishop. ;)
Hmmm, theres a thought, bring back Ziva (her movie is over now, right ?) and she kills Bishop (intentionally or accidentally, doesn't matter.

Not CBS, but I found a post that NCIS is coming to ION Sept.8, I hope they start at the beginning with the JAG episodes that started the series.

Compare this episode to NCIS N.O. same week. They had the filler episode with emotional heart wrenching ending with Tony's dad and the other show had dirty militia groups plotting a war in New Orleans and it was tied to the Navy Seals that had done a big terrorist hit in Syria. Sub story was Pride's daughter and the surprise ending with the Militia lawyer trying to kill both Pride , the daughter and the short black girl. Yes, there is no doubt about it, the regular NCIS has run out of ideas while the other two NCIS shows are dealing with terrorism , international intrigue and militia subversive groups in the country.

Every since Ziva left the show and Bishop came on , NCIS has gone down hill. I call it the "Bishop Syndrome." Sorry character personal stories now dominate the show and the teams murder of the week is now secondary. This is why I see Michael Weatherly -Tony leaving the show at the end of this season. The show is going in circles and is running on fumes. He is getting out before they cancel it.

Reactions: DJdish
Every since Ziva left the show and Bishop came on , NCIS has gone down hill. I call it the "Bishop Syndrome." Sorry character personal stories now dominate the show and the teams murder of the week is now secondary. This is why I see Michael Weatherly -Tony leaving the show at the end of this season. The show is going in circles and is running on fumes. He is getting out before they cancel it.

Can´t blame Tony (or Michael) :wink

Reactions: MikeD-C05
NCIS was picked up for 2 more years. Not going anywhere. Michael is going to star in his own show.
Because it has been picked up for 2 years doesn't mean it will keep it's audience.
Seems I remember Wayne Rogers (MASH) leaving for his own show, he ended up with fill in bit parts on many shows I think "Murder She Wrote" was his most constant employment.