Need some help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nosok12

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
Hey guys,

I need some advice. First off I just had my install yesterday. The installer was very good. Seemed burnt out. Told me he has worked 20 straight days. Very busy here in Iowa (Big Ten Network). Anyways he did a great job and did everything I asked. My questions are 1) How can I get more remote codes then the first 6 they provide? For example for a Sony DVD player it list 14 codes and it only shows me the first 6. How do I get the others? 2) Does anyone have a working code for the Westinghouse 42inch 1080P monitor? 3) When I scan for OTA channels I pick up the HD ones only. Is there a way to get the analog as well? Overall, I'm really impressed with the system he installed. Told me it was the 2nd most HD equipment that he has installed. Can't wait until September!

Hey guys,

I need some advice. First off I just had my install yesterday. The installer was very good. Seemed burnt out. Told me he has worked 20 straight days. Very busy here in Iowa (Big Ten Network). Anyways he did a great job and did everything I asked. My questions are 1) How can I get more remote codes then the first 6 they provide? For example for a Sony DVD player it list 14 codes and it only shows me the first 6. How do I get the others? 2) Does anyone have a working code for the Westinghouse 42inch 1080P monitor? 3) When I scan for OTA channels I pick up the HD ones only. Is there a way to get the analog as well? Overall, I'm really impressed with the system he installed. Told me it was the 2nd most HD equipment that he has installed. Can't wait until September!

No Analog tuners in these units anymore.
Only way to get analog would be to run an OTA antenna into your TV, that would do it.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)