New azbox software out

I can confirm streaming from my Az to my PC works for me fine. I can confirm that streaming still doesn't stop when you tell it to, even though the animated disk image on the front panel goes away.

BUT... I'm now streaming one show from the Az to my PC, and watching a DIFFERENT channel on the Azbox!! Both are on the same transponder.

Haven't lost any channel lists when updating.

Channel list is all present, motor control still working appropriately. Favorite lists all still present and contents are the same.

HDD operation is still accounted for and plays the previously recorded programs (Oh Pancho, Oh Cisco! LOL).

Switching from TV module to SETTINGS module, almost instantly.

Wireless internet, still connected... Speed check 156801KB/s

In setup menus, all appears to be functioning properly. TPs are good, signal and quality levels are appropriate.

You Tube is functional...

So far, everything seems proper. I'll have to give it some time and maybe a few reboots to see if anything gets quirky on me.

RADAR

Working better here, but if I'm watching RTV on 83ºw and go into setting/tv channel/Tuner/Antenna steup, it is on 97ºw, and the motor moves off of my sat.

Time to reformat and try again, I guess.

Whew! After about an hour and a half my Azbox is back up!
After the last format/install I couldn't get the box to load.
Finally after using an old .bin and pulling all unused cables and drives, it loaded.
Then I installed the latest update.
All list restored from backup. (yes!)

Now with the 9.4461 bin I have streaming working again (not well, but...)

And if it's possible, I think the picture on composite is better too! (The wife is on the hdmi end so I'll check that out tomorrow) But I guess it is also possible that since I formatted, I may have used different settings this time.

I'm just glad I didn't 'brick' the damn thing!

new software posted

fixed unmount of iso | fixed load of iptv channel list | improved image ratio and quality | subtitle tweak

New software posted today...

mediaplayer: stored latest used path | setup: manage radio wallpaper | improved mpeg2ts support | added unicode id3 tag version 2 + png cover | dvb-c: added new tp 482/490 | iptv record + timeshift | improved udp streaming behavior | fixed hdd format gui over hdmi | blindscan: fixed motor issue

I'll wait on this one. I downgraded to 4838 because of the quirky issues with the last three releases.

"mediaplayer: stored latest used path" would make the wife happy though!

New software posted today...

mediaplayer: stored latest used path | setup: manage radio wallpaper | improved mpeg2ts support | added unicode id3 tag version 2 + png cover | dvb-c: added new tp 482/490 | iptv record + timeshift | improved udp streaming behavior | fixed hdd format gui over hdmi | blindscan: fixed motor issue
@ the highlighted:

Any feedback on the blindscan? Is it any better?

I'll wait on this one. I downgraded to 4838 because of the quirky issues with the last three releases.

I ended up having to do the same thing. One of the updates you did that corrupted your satellite list corrupted mine as well. 4348 works fine for me. Everything since nukes the sat list for me.

Never seen or heard of this version before?:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)