new carbon ui hopper experence app this morning

I'm not releasing any info on the new UI. This UI has been seen by the public already. Besides it's no different then inviting friends/family to my house and showing it. I'm pretty careful with what I talk about in regards of inner workings. And I appreciate that you guys are concerned.
oh no problem we wanted to make sure that you were not giving out anything that has not been released yet to the public.

I'm not releasing any info on the new UI. This UI has been seen by the public already. Besides it's no different then inviting friends/family to my house and showing it. I'm pretty careful with what I talk about in regards of inner workings. And I appreciate that you guys are concerned.
While probably technically true the warning is quite valid. SatGuys has higher level Dish employees that frequent here, often unannounced, so it is not quite like inviting family/friends to show it off. The UI has only been generally previewed with everything vetted by Dish and posting screenshots here on your own may very well violate your NDA. We wouldn't want anyone to lose their job, so be careful! :)

While probably technically true the warning is quite valid. SatGuys has higher level Dish employees that frequent here, often unannounced, so it is not quite like inviting family/friends to show it off. The UI has only been generally previewed with everything vetted by Dish and posting screenshots here on your own may very well violate your NDA. We wouldn't want anyone to lose their job, so be careful! :)
Very true.

i know a few higher level emploiyees do look at this website and see what is going on/

Not needed since the remotes have a dedicated search button.
You're right. I never noticed it and have never used it. As I said, it is something that impacts long-time users (and anyone with legacy receivers).

Are there any universal remotes that have a search key that is designed to activate a search feature?

Change your username and remove your location from your profile. No need to worry about deleting it if there's no information to ID you.
if you could that it would be very appreciated we do not want you to lose your job at least we know that carbon ui is in testing.

Good Lord. if you do a Google image search for "carbon UI for hopper" the first image you get is this:

carbon-ui.jpg

Reactions: Hall