New Dish Cust. East Arc Questions.

bbates23

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Nov 11, 2008
Hi
Im hoping im not repostin this same issue but im sure im not the only one with the questions and probaly been answered before. Anyways i was supposed to get hooked up Sunday the tech came out told me didnt have signal for the package i ordered which was turbo hd gold with all the premuim movie channels. Trees where blocking the signal, So he told me to call back in about 2 weeks that Dish was putting out an East Arc Sat. So i would def be able to receive dish net. SO now Dish is calling me everyday wanting me to set up and appointment saying i should already have the east arc avaidable but when the techs supervisor calls he says thats the difference in sittin behind a computer and actually working in the field. Says the East arc is NOT ready here In SoutEast Ky, ,Said they dont even have the new dish 1000.4 yet. But he told me they should have this thing up and goin by Dec. Does anyone gotta a clue when this thing will be up and goin ..You call customer service they tell you that its already up and running here but the techs say not yet. Just a big run around with Dish customer service. Not with the Techs.

bbates23

Nov 11, 2008
Thanks for the response.
Yeh i dont know what the big thing is. The Techs told me they didnt have that new equipment to even hook me up on the East Arc, But they keep sayin that its not active where im at LOL Ive been pullin my hair out over this. I just hope to get mine up and goin soon. The last guy i talked to said call him bac the 20th to see what we could set up ..

garys

SatelliteGuys Master
Thanks for the response.
Yeh i dont know what the big thing is. The Techs told me they didnt have that new equipment to even hook me up on the East Arc, But they keep sayin that its not active where im at LOL Ive been pullin my hair out over this. I just hope to get mine up and goin soon. The last guy i talked to said call him bac the 20th to see what we could set up ..

The EA dishes have only been out just over a month and 77 wasn't turned on till a couple of days ago. None of the programing on that sat is viewable to anyone yet. I can see where a lot of the installers may not have the needed equipment in stock yet.

bbates23

Nov 11, 2008
Yeh hopefully by dec. is what my local installer told me ...He has me scheduled for that date if he receives the equipment and of course have the sat ready here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)